• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The Fire Burns Inside- [Chem]

My eyes deceive me..” The speckled stallion pulls from the shadows to come stand beside her amongst the trees. He’s hulking mass compared to his more slender little lover, the mother of four of his children. It has been so long since they last saw one another but he would never forget her coy stare, her guarded affection for him. He’s always been delighted by her games and you can call that missing her, if you wanted.

Sabé, my dear..” His lips touch along her cheek bone to settle under her chin, then moving to touch his lips to hers. He doesn’t feel the need to ask her where she has been or what she’s been doing, truth be told he doesn’t really care. He sucks in a deep breath of her smell, waiting to hear her voice.

chemdog
    astra inclinant, sed non obligant.

@[Sabé] sorry for the wait lovie!!!

Messages In This Thread
    The Fire Burns Inside- [Chem] - by Sabé - 10-08-2017, 08:16 PM
    RE: The Fire Burns Inside- [Chem] - by Chemdog - 11-19-2017, 10:42 AM
    RE: The Fire Burns Inside- [Chem] - by Sabé - 02-11-2018, 08:50 PM