• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

sin for me, pretty girl||anyone really
    a ghost in the darkness.
    The spawn he spits out into the world rarely mean much to him. Most are found to be lacking, their only worth as pawns in political schemes or used to force their mother’s to bend the knee. He has yet to create a child that actually deserved the title of his progeny. Zayn had been the only one to come close but he had flown to close to the sun and perished long before his father did. That child (created from the rape of the Gate’s Queen after he sacked her kingdom) had been close but was still far from satisfactory.

The memories of last autumn are a distant memory. Hazy and unimportant. It was the present he is focused on, of what’s to come. He was unaware that when he had planted his seed in Karsi (just another pretty face and alluring body to cast himself inside) that she had coveted it and raised it. Kasanova had not been his only child that year, the only son. There was another.

His red gaze is watchful from his spot beneath the broad hickory tree. Narrowed and focused on the two colts. One was familiar, remembering the silver glint of his skin in the dim light of Karaugh’s cave. The other was a stranger and yet… There is something that makes him watch closely. Something that brings the white wraith from his spot beneath the trees. ”You lost boy?” He growls as he closes in on the two, glancing from his son to the unknown colt. There is no touch of affection or glittering looks of approval for his child. If they wanted to be seen as worthy in his eyes, they would have to prove it.

Gryffen

Messages In This Thread
    RE: sin for me, pretty girl||anyone really - by Gryffen - 10-15-2017, 11:26 PM
    RE: sin for me, pretty girl||anyone really - by Gryffen - 11-05-2017, 11:09 PM