• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

sin for me, pretty girl||anyone really
    Warskin breathes a long sigh that is easily associated with frustration at the remark of the silver boy with the shifty eyes and accusing tone. They are but boys and War knows the other is attempting to assert himself except Warskin does not fucking care about what the other boys wants. Instead his eyes flick to the stallion.

Let down your smoke and mirrors.

There was a small curl to his young lips as he knows his little jab has struck a nerve somewhere deep in the spine of the wraith stallion. Still, War is too young to make the connection that the man is his sperm donor and typically it was a leader who sought out new faces and scents.

"I've come to introduce myself." His reply is cool and his tone drifting away from a haughty rift as he tilts his dark head with a little smirk. War decides to leave it at that as he passes another glance to the shiny colt. They are not too different in build (but most colts are typically the same leggy things) but the other is bright where War is the color of charcoal stained sin. The male is a creamy hued of curdled mare's milk and War is nearly certain this could not be his mother's lover.
    w a r s k i n
    (gryffen and karsi's little fuck trophy)

Messages In This Thread
    RE: sin for me, pretty girl||anyone really - by Gryffen - 10-15-2017, 11:26 PM
    RE: sin for me, pretty girl||anyone really - by Gryffen - 11-05-2017, 11:09 PM
    RE: sin for me, pretty girl||anyone really - by w a r s k i n - 11-06-2017, 10:51 PM