• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  *O Stars and Dreams and Gentle Night; O Night and Stars return!*
    ORION'S BELT
    Lately he has found himself in an eternity of solitude.  Only the crisp nights sky to sate his loneliness.  Sky blue orbs cast to the stars glow against a obsidian backdrop.  Mother; Father send me a savior he pleas in his mind.  A quick falling of light catches his attention.  Another has returned he thinks.  Deciding then to find the fallen star.

It is not often he travels the vast distance from his home on the coast to the commonlands.  The travel takes days by land but he has days to spare.  Immortality has ensured him an eternity of them.  His silver pelt shimmers under moonlight and a billion stars.  All neatly arranged in patterns that tell their stories.  One of which is written across his back.  Orion, the mighty hunter.  He was just that; a hunter, a warrior.  Battles won and battles lost.  Today he will be the hunter.  Blue gaze narrows on his path thru the many different landscapes.  Searching.

As he crosses into the most basic of the gathering lands it has been two nights since he left Nerine.  This the third evening since he saw the trailing star.  His senses staying vigilant.  A twist of his satalittes to each crack of twig or rustle of grass. His large profile lowered to the soft blades.  Silver nares widen to draw in the scent of another.   They were not far.

Bringing his muzzle to his chest - arching his thick nape - he strides towards the scent.  Sky blue orbs scanning thru the twilight to find a light against a stark background.  As he neared a quiet whicker reached out in greeting.  The starlit beauty seemed at home in such a dull place.  Slowing to a stop a respectable distance he follows to where her gaze had been, "They 're quite lovely." He smiles kindly before looking to her, "I 'tam Orion.  May I ask thines name, M'Lady?" His silver crown dips in greeting as he awaits a name... 
    Warrior by Day, Hunter by Night
    HTML by Call

@[Mystere]

The quest interrupted my flow XD

Messages In This Thread
    RE: *O Stars and Dreams and Gentle Night; O Night and Stars return!* - by Orion's Belt - 10-12-2017, 12:37 PM