• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  *O Stars and Dreams and Gentle Night; O Night and Stars return!*
    ORION'S BELT
    Mystere.
    The name is as curious as she is. He tastes it on his silver lined lips, "Mystere, 'tis a pleasure to meet thee." She is but a breath of night air as her eyes drift from star to star.  His large profile tilts in wonder as he watches her curiously.  He knew his stars and their placement in the night so when she seemingly brings them to dance across his hide he is intruiged.  Could it be she is the one who has returned...?

The stars have marked you... A melodic whisper on night air leaves her lips.  He smiles, "I am the stars of my marking." His voice is deep and no where close to as beautiful as hers.  The dancing of the night skies surround her but their beauty cannot compare to the silver mare.  Drawing in a breath of hers he feels as though they have met before.  Perhaps a long time ago.  Far from the lands of which they stood now.  Two stars among billions that have crossed paths twice would be not luck but destiny...

The silver of her eyes swirl like that of the galaxies as her gaze returns to the celestial skies.  His remain on her lumnious figure. Wanting to say something but his words are lost to the breeze.
    Warrior by Day, Hunter by Night
    HTML by Call

@[Mystere]

Ooc: Ah I see.  Too bad he wasn't her creation returned Wink  He has a bit of a star thing too

Messages In This Thread
    RE: *O Stars and Dreams and Gentle Night; O Night and Stars return!* - by Orion's Belt - 10-16-2017, 06:52 PM