• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  *O Stars and Dreams and Gentle Night; O Night and Stars return!*

With a wrench that pulls at her heart, she turns from the stars to once again look at (but also slightly through) Orion.  She wonders why he is here. What is his purpose? Because for Mystere, everyone has a purpose, ordained by the stars.
    She cocks her head slightly, one delicate curved ear flitting back and forth, as if to encourage the soft tinkling voices she listens to.
    For now, nothing.

‘Orion. Tell me what you seek, what is written in your stars?’

With the words hanging between them, silver and platinum notes, Mystere fidgets; shifting her weight from one back leg to the other, her tail swishing at her flanks. The starlight hangs around her still, in a soft speckled cloud that ripples back and forth, tentatively reaching out to the stallion. As if prompted by the starlight, Mystere tries to engage in conventional conversation.

‘I do not know what they have in store for me. Many years ago it seemed so clear, but now I must wait.’

*Mystere*

Eternal Star Child

@[Orion's Belt]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: *O Stars and Dreams and Gentle Night; O Night and Stars return!* - by Mystere - 10-27-2017, 03:50 PM