• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  B A D W O L F || Listeners
    a ghost in the darkness.
    He has given them all enough time to settle in, to get use to the forest and her hidden agenda. The white wraith had been busy since the moment he had plucked the crown for himself. Goading the other rulers, testing their mettle. Loess was found lacking, Hyaline had potential. He remember’s Offspring in Tephra and knows that is a fine line he must tread carefully. Taiga is still drowned and burned. Ischia and Nerine are silent.

It is time to put his Watchers to the test. Some have been proven and one remains uninitiated. It is the latter that he is most anxious to test, to see just how useful a telepath could be. Very useful is what he’s betting on. The red eyed stallion weaves through the bark and extended branches, his scarred backside caressed by crumpled golden leaves as he passes between low boughs. One by one he finds them and collects them. @[Karaugh]. @[Aditi]. @[Voltage]. And once he has them, he pulls them together with words only meant for them to hear. For now.

”Sylva will be hosting a party soon. A six day event from the 18th to the 23rd. A festive celebration to welcome in the autumn season. ” Perhaps they were already putting two and two together. The exact season he is hinting at. ”I want each of you to travel and extend the invitation to the other kingdoms. Tell them it’s a day for all kingdoms to come together and put their differences aside. All vendettas are to be dropped the moment they cross into these forests… Just for those six days.” An appealing offer, one meant to entice the curiosity in them all. One that makes his party ripe for mischief, chaos, and debauchery.

”However, this is a test. Do not come back here empty handed. I want anything informative that may be useful. And I mean anything. What may seem unimportant to you may not be to me.” He pauses, his gaze hard as he assesses them. He doesn’t need to say that punishment will follow any disappointment. ”Keep your cards close, give nothing away. You are not just diplomats anymore. Use your traits as needed to complete your tasks.” A lingering look to Voltage as he considers who to place where.

”Karaugh you will go to Loess. Have fun, they weren’t quite welcoming the last time. Aditi, you shall go to Nerine. Hyaline has already been invited. And Voltage…” A pause, excusing the other two and waiting for them to confirm their tasks and head off, leaving them alone. ”I would test your powers. You will have two kingdoms. Tephra which is ruled by Offspring who is far from stupid. And Ischia. We have no information on the kingdom and I do not know what you will find there. Come back to me and only me when you have finished.”

Gryffen