• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

G A M E O V E R ; Reshi [Gryffen]

Θuija

Once his purpose in Nerine had been unveiled he left.  The fallen queen of Sylva become aware of his presence.  Not before he got tidbits of information.  Another mare had appeared shortly before their leave and he could only assume she was the one Djinni spoke so highly of.  There was just something about a Queen.  Their approach.  Their poise. 

He had learned much under the cover of shadows created by his puppet.  The puppet he now forced to Sylva.  He wasn't letting her go so easily.  He wasn't done with her yet.  He needed her shadows to see in the day time.  Eventually she'd be sent away.  Running back to the Amazons she searched so valiantly for.  She now knew her kind were a thing of the past.  This was the new Beqanna.

The pair moved steadily across the lands.  Cutting thru Hyaline and Loess without care.  Guiding the roaned mare from behind.  Ok...forcing.  His blackened ears pinned against his skull.  Crimson eyes studying her movements.  If she should decide to run it would be the last thing she'd do.  The game wasn't over with...yet.

As they crossed into the familiar forests he was happy to be consumed with natural shadows.  His eyes ached in the daylight.  Causing havoc in his cranium.  Once they were safely deep under the canopies he released her magic.  A soft caress to her hide, "Thank you M'Love.  We have someone to meet."

He didn't have to call out to their leader.  The ghost was as aware of them as he was of him.  

Wanna play a game?

a ghost in the darkness.
    He is always aware, lurking in the shadows of his forest. It is his job to know the comings and goings of Sylva. Everyone’s business is his business. He has been waiting for the spot spattered stallion for several days. To bring him the information he was seeking. His patience was starting to wane when there is nothing but radio silence that spreads for days. The moment Ouija crosses back into the autumn lands, he knows.

The wraith seems to materialize before him from the heavy fog like a ghost. His glittering red eyes flick momentarily to the mare that accompanies him before shifting and fixing permanently on the stallion. He is still undecided on what to do with Ouija. He has been with him since the beginning, when he had lured them from their hiding places in the common forest. Sweeping away the dirt and revealing the coffins with the monsters inside. Ouija had been loyal from the start and for that alone, he keeps him. While the jackal held potential, he also lacked finesse. When spying he allowed himself to be discovered, when stealing he came away empty handed.

However, like mentioned before, there was great untapped potential. All he needs is a shove in the right direction, to allow that unfiltered potential to flow. ”Well?” He snaps expectantly, the faded white plumage of his dirty tail flicking with irritation against his haunches. Despite wanting to encourage him to succeed, they seemed to learn best when faced with punishment in the wake of his disappointment.

Gryffen

Θuija

Within the hushed rustling of fallen forest debris his crimson eyes lock onto the familiar ghostly figure of the wraith.  Their rubied tones reflected off one another.  His lips curl as a greeting hisses from his throat, "Master.  It seems that times have changed since we last spoke."  A hyena laugh erupts from deep within him as his eyes shift to the kingdom around them.  "It all makes sense now," he pauses briefly.  When his eyes fixate upon the hardened gaze of the white stag, "Seems Djinni has left this kingdom to join forces in Nerine.  Their Queen Nayl was spoken highly of by the teleporter.  'A great warrior' as Djinni put it.  Nayl appeared briefly at our "meeting".  Seems to be a force to be reckoned with My King."  His blackened face dips as his crimson gaze shifts to his puppet, "This is Reshi.  She had been looking for the Amazons when I came across her playing with her magic. She was very useful to me, Weren't you My Love?"  

His teeth barred as his dark lips danced along her crest.  Combing thru her dark tresses before hovering over her withers.  Applying pressure as his jaws tighten around her spine.  It was a warning of what would happen to her if she attempted to escape before he allowed her to leave...

Wanna play a game?

Reshi

Their pace was quick across the open hills of Hyaline and Loess.  His threatening gaze pushed me on.  My navy eyes flickered frantically but I didn't dare call out for help.  Something inside me told me I should listen.  Self preservation if you will.  My magic gathered whatever shadows I could find to cloak him in like he had wished.  Something about the daylight gave him the creeps...

As we crossed into the forests - dazzling in the colors of autumn - we slowed.  The canopy offered enough shade that he released my powers with praise.  Obviously I'd became some sort of pet.  But as he slowed and his eyes lit like gems in the darkness another ruby pair appeared.  My eyes fluttered as if seeing things.  Once the creature stepped out of the haze my dark ears flicked back.  Not another one,. I thought to myself.  

As they conversed I realized what a fool I had been.  My muzzle wrinkled in distaste.  Why did I have to be so trusting..?!  They were ignoring me so when I saw an interesting fae dancing about, collecting food for a party I couldn't help myself... "Ohhhh I love parties..." I pranced off happily to go help.

Without the Dark, We'd Never See the Stars

Kind of jumped timelines XD She's at party now
    reshi2_zpsxb5rpudr