• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Take what the water gave me; Amet, Tangerine

-Oh my love, don't forsake me; Take what the water gave me-

Sylva had been on her mind very much as of late. Though she’d only been there once, (and briefly at that) it still held onto her thoughts for a mixture of reasons. One, most importantly, being that Crevan had yet to return and prove her wrong about his abandonment. A sister was here, blood of his bones, growing and learning the way of the wolf without him. It left a bitter taste in her mouth. The other, which was the driving reason behind her purposeful stroll today, was that autumn would be upon Beqanna soon and with it came Gryffen’s illustrious celebrations.

Gryffen.

He amused her, as he often did, but this unsettling twist of character was just as much him as it was not him. The white wraith, host to debauchery and open to oddities even from the likes of his enemies? Now it was Circinae’s turn to be intrigued. “Amet!” She rings out, cutting off the stream of conciousness, “Tangerine?”

Her sovereign was sure to be about; the scaled face of Hyaline never seemed quite content too far from his lake. His well-praised advisor, though? A name was all she had to cast in hopes of catching that elusive fish. Circinae could do little besides associate the terms Advisor and Tangerine together, she’d never even seen the afamed mare aside from their mutual gathering at Amet’s last Kingdom gathering.

It was past time that changed. “@[Amet]? @[Tangerine]?” She tries again, easing gently to a stop.

Circinae

Messages In This Thread
    Take what the water gave me; Amet, Tangerine - by Circinae - 10-11-2017, 09:34 PM
    RE: Take what the water gave me; Amet, Tangerine - by Circinae - 10-17-2017, 01:56 PM
    RE: Take what the water gave me; Amet, Tangerine - by Circinae - 10-20-2017, 04:38 PM
    RE: Take what the water gave me; Amet, Tangerine - by Circinae - 10-23-2017, 03:40 PM