• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Trait question....
    So Kuma's teg is: TEGteg [BIRD SHIFTING] [limited immortality] [water wings] 

Is this correct? Tinsel said none of her traits were expressed when I took her over, so I'm just kind of confused. I'm still trying to figure out the whole genetics thingy. Any help would be great Smile

That’s correct. Traits are only expressed when the teg is “tegteg” (unless you have one of the traits that express regardless of teg, which Kuma doesnt have)
    (10-12-2017, 07:17 PM)Kyra Wrote: That’s correct. Traits are only expressed when the teg is “tegteg” (unless you have one of the traits that express regardless of teg, which Kuma doesnt have)

Awesome! I was just wondering. Was a little confused. Thanks so much Smile