• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

any » i'm contagious, it'd be safest if you ran
    Aditi
    i'm contagious, it'd be safest if you ran

The creature who has come forth to greet her is no diplomat, no guard, no Queen. Aditi smirks, but only for a quick moment, as the nearly-white colt steps forward to offer his greetings and his apology. The speckled nez perce listens intently, her ears flicking this way and that as his statement comes to a close; her smirk has hidden itself behind a genuine looking smile and she shakes her head at his statement. "No, darling, there's no need for you to leave." Her dark brown eyes watch him with intrigue. The last she had known, Nerine was the land of Amazons, or some faction of that sort. Perhaps the two-year-old colt is set to leave at the turn of his third birthday, coaxed into the world beyond his birthplace.

A potential recruit for Gryffen.

"Actually, I'm here to relay an invitation. A very important one, that should be passed on to Queen Nayl. Surely, you are just the man for the job?" Aditi's question is innocent enough and she waits patiently for the white colt to gift her with his response. When finally he does, she drops her head politely and flicks her dark forelock from her eyes.

"Sylva will be hosting a soiree, of sorts. A celebration for the turn of the season. All grudges, bad blood, and animosity will be forgotten for Autumn's first week, and we certainly hope to see Nerinian ambassadors mingling in the crowd. Tell Nayl to think of it as a networking event, if you will," she smiles at the young colt before making like she is considering another thought. The silence is short, but effective, as it hangs in the air. "And should I expect you there, sir...?" Aditi trails off, hoping the boy will offer his name.

@[Ardashir]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: any » i'm contagious, it'd be safest if you ran - by Aditi - 10-14-2017, 06:26 PM