• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

any » i'm contagious, it'd be safest if you ran
    She had at least told him that he did not need to leave so that was a win for the moment. His ears flicked around listening for the sounds of others coming. Ardashir decided though at this point he would just stick it out if they did come. He was not going to run or be pushed out of this conversation. The mare looked him over and seeming satisfied she continued. Ard would nod his head.

“ I can take a message yes. As, it would seem I am the only one around. At least at this moment.” A small smile crept to the edges of his mouth. He felt important for now and at least able to help out his home. He was a bit surprised to hear the word ‘Queen’ come up. He had not known that Nayl was a queen. He knew she led this place but a queen sounded so much more official and of course full of expected respect.

He listened to her speak about a Soiree for those of the ambassador class. The world seemed full of meetings and what was the word she had used again? Soirees something that was very new to him but, perked his interest. His ears swung forward on her open ended question asking if he would be there and the hanging there as she was waiting for a name. “ I am Ardashir and I will only be there if I am invited.”

He tossed his head a moment, “ Ok so the message is. Nayl and her ambassadors are invited to a soiree in the first week of autumn. The animosity of years past will be forgotten. To think of it as a networking event.” He said it back to her just to make sure that he had got the details correct. He said ito to himself a few more times in his own head. The pale young male nodded his head as he repeated it to memory. “ Thank you for traveling to our kingdom with this message. I will pass it along. And, if I may” he lowered his head in a bow, “ Who is it that has delivered this message?” It was his turn to leave an open end to the conversation.
    Ardashir
    The blue in an ocean of grey..

Messages In This Thread
    RE: any » i'm contagious, it'd be safest if you ran - by Ardashir - 10-15-2017, 02:36 PM