• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Paper Flowers | Thana
    Jah-Lilah
    someday, we will foresee obstacles
    You play forgiveness.

The scent that wafts through the air is one not unfamiliar to my mare, the gamey mix of wolf and equine actually quite a comfort to her. She raises her head, still chewing, and closes her eyes. the scent is faint, vague, but there is enough there for her to know it doesn't belong to one of her shifters. A rustling in the underbrush tells her that whoever approaches is unafraid, comfortable. They are subtle yet not silent. They want her to know they're coming, they want her to know they're there.  Her muzzle twitches as she attempts to put an identity with the odor, and illuminates the area brighter. Then she sees her, the bluebird of death.

The dark female slinks forward, oozing confidence and self-assurance, the title of Nightmother seems to suit her well. She answered to none other than the white wolf, and even with him it was a crapshoot. Fighting or fucking seemed to be the only option for that pair. She is beautiful in the moonlight, even as she wears that heinous grin on her delicate features. She was so opposite of my mare, day to night, life to death, yet the Earth-Mother seemed to keep crossing their paths for a reason. Her muscles shift and roll beneath her scarred pelt, and even my flower child can't ignore her allure. Her ears are perked and she's watching, transfixed. She must catch herself, break the spell, she's seen this game before(trust in me). There's a swaying to the beat, a longing look in the eye, then the serpent strikes(just in me). @[Thana] is just like the beast, mesmerizing, exquisite, deadly(close your eyes). She speaks to my mare, and Jah just smiles(and trust in me).

The other mare steps in and caresses her, hot breath along her withers and shoulder. In one continuous motion she turns and faces the girl, letting a spark pop off dangerously close to her ear. There is chemistry between them, undeniably, but the red wytch is different now. A husky chuckle escapes as she licks her lips, shaking her head and making her feathers dance. The girl wants to know her truename. ”I am many things to many individuals, Dark-Moon, healer, lover, midwife, flame. What am I to you?” A smirk tugs at the corners of her lips as she speaks in the riddles that she loves so much.

Watch it now, here he comes.

Messages In This Thread
    Paper Flowers | Thana - by Jah-Lilah - 10-14-2017, 07:48 PM
    RE: Paper Flowers | Thana - by Thana - 10-15-2017, 09:33 PM
    RE: Paper Flowers | Thana - by Jah-Lilah - 10-16-2017, 02:08 PM
    RE: Paper Flowers | Thana - by Thana - 10-18-2017, 04:07 PM