• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

bottom of the deep blue sea; ivar

I V A R
    i'll use you as a makeshift gauge of how much to give and how much to take
    The scaled stallion had found safety in this landlocked place. There is no sea here, and so the call is not so strong. He can command it, guide it, direct in more useful ways. The monster is controlled, and Ivar is content.

He had been, at least, and then Isobell had come along.

She reminds him of childhood, of the sea, of safety. More importantly, she does not remind him of Azar.

He is waiting for the surge of need, white-knuckled despite his calm movement. There is a loose curl across her face, and he nudges it away. He waits to control an urge that never comes, and when he pulls away he is looking at Isobell with something that is almost akin to wonder. There are no words for it, and he is left speechless even when she speaks again. Only when she is climbing on to the bank does he come back to himself. The scaled stallion follows her lead, keeping his distance from the dripping mare.

“I’ll uh…go find him.” Ivar says, and without a words slips off into the brush.

kelpie mimicry | dragon scales | tactile hypnosis

ooc: so I wanted to tie this in with the sylva thread and figured maybe we can end this thread and start another one up with just them post-sylva? Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
    bottom of the deep blue sea; ivar - by Isobell - 10-16-2017, 09:15 AM
    RE: bottom of the deep blue sea; ivar - by Ivar - 10-17-2017, 07:40 AM
    RE: bottom of the deep blue sea; ivar - by Ivar - 10-19-2017, 07:44 AM
    RE: bottom of the deep blue sea; ivar - by Ivar - 10-22-2017, 11:01 AM