• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  do you feel like a young god? ciri
    if there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes

"I have an idea," he calls mischievously to Ciri as he breaks through the treeline and his amber eyes fall on the stunning smoky mare. They have spent time together daily since their private evening, and while Amet had heard tales of feelings dissolving after a first tryst, his affection for Ciri has blossomed exponentially, a fact that he is unafraid to display.

Clouds hang low overhead, reflecting gray in the crystal clear surface of their lake, but the temperature is still warm for early Autumn and the gilded King wishes to follow up on his diplomatic meetings before it grows too cold to venture away from their sanctum. Thoughts of Gryffen's party hang in the back of his mind, thrust aside now that the scarred, starry-eyed mare stands before him. The leather-plated stallion diminishes the distance between them and reaches his maw for her, pressing it gently to the curve of her cheek before recoiling with a guileful smirk. "I'd like to visit Loess and Tephra, and I'd like for you to join me," he offers to Ciri before pausing briefly to watch for her reaction.

"I know that diplomatic meetings aren't the most interesting thing, but... perhaps we could make them a bit more interesting?" he inquires quietly as his soft muzzle reaches for her again and his lips peel back so that he can nibble at the flesh of her shoulder and then, he steps forward, the curve of her belly. His nostrils flare to inhale her intoxicating scent and he must take a step back at the sudden heat that curls in his loins once more. His amber eyes watch her feverishly as his grin widens, knowing full well that he will never be satiated.

"And by the time we make it back from Tephra, Gryffen will be hosting a party in Sylva, and I would love for you to be my date," he offers to her with boyish charm.
    Amet

@[Ciri]

Ciri

The clouds are low in the sky and bring the threat of rain. She awaits them greedily, wanting the soft puffs of moisture to part and rain down over her and the lake. Her heart longs for the night sky and the stars they hold but she loves the storms and the cool relief they bring just as much. Her swirling gaze is to the sky when he finds her, full of spunk and excitement that she can’t help but break into a dazzling smile as her brilliant gaze finds his. Laughing with delight as he closes the distance and reaches for her.

Her own lips place a soft kiss on the corner of his mouth with affection, the swirling of her strands quickening as she feels the rush of desire. Since their night together, she has yearned for him to covet her. She is unabashedly wanton in her desire for him, making it clear as she becomes more restless with the coming season. Finding herself gently teasing him when the moment is right, to coax his interest which isn’t hard to do.

The more time they spend together, the more she wishes for him to become familiar with her body. To find each sensitive spot and claim it with his lips, teeth, and more. Her pulse races at the thought, throbbing along the line of her neck as she searches his exhilarated face. Not realizing that her need for him was increased with the taste of cool weather right around the corner. The need to travel is just as strong, calling to her to roam as she had been prone to do in her life before Amet.

”A trip?” She asks curiously, her own excitement piqued when he mentions visiting other kingdoms. He continues and she instantly clicks into his meaning as his mouth begins to hungrily travel from her shoulder to the delicate flesh of her belly. Making her lashes flutter and lean into his touch, exhaling shakily. ”Do you think that might not be very diplomatic?” She teases lightly as he pulls away, a glimmer of disappointment in her metallic iris’s. Feeling the arousal tingling between her thighs.

And then he speaks of something else and she grins up at him with pleasure. ”Oh, a party? I don’t think I’ve ever been to a party before…” Squealing softly with excitement, nipping at his chin before covering his face in affectionate kisses. ”Well there’s no time to lose then is there?” Accepting his idea and invitation quickly. With a snap of her tail, she nips at his shoulder before dancing teasingly away from him. Lead the way my King.

all of time and space, everywhere and anywhere, every star that ever was