• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i feel a bad moon rising - Heda
    Heda
    The possessiveness in his tone surprises her, for what she knew she had always played the possessive one in their relationship, but when he advances on her she doesn't protest. Pulling her towards him with hooked limbs, and his deep possessive vocals she breaks beneath his will. Engulfing her mind and body with pleasure, and she purrs beneath his weight, expelling cries of love from her tender sweet lips. Until she finishes, with heavy sex sated breathes, and sweaty limbs. 

She finds herself, nestled beside him, allowing herself to lean against him, and curling her golden crown around his scaled chest. Hazel gaze flickering meeting his gorge brown eyes, and some how a sweet roguish grin finds it's way onto her velvet lips. "Yes, it was perfect my love." She answers between breaths with sweet vocals.

She purrs against him, caressing his shoulder in return as he showers her with kisses, but what she hadn't expected form her gentle lover, was the the small nips he hid within those kisses, and she flinches as if flies were landing on her. Her hazel hues meet him, confused by her rather "rough" notion, but she does not protest, she remains silent gently caressing his, spiraling her muzzle in circles. 
    Go ahead. Laugh at the girl that loved to easily
    html by call

Before Ivar's rise to power in Autumn. Sorry for the wait Tongue
    [Image: dc9b5pd-da224f9b-4062-4ac8-924f-4dd26147...1Y8jmwEofM]
    Ex-Queen of Loess
    ・❥・

Messages In This Thread
    i feel a bad moon rising - Heda - by Ivar - 10-16-2017, 01:44 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - Heda - by Heda - 10-18-2017, 09:29 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - Heda - by Ivar - 10-19-2017, 07:17 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - Heda - by Heda - 10-25-2017, 09:16 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - Heda - by Ivar - 10-26-2017, 08:05 AM