• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  gryffen & thana » i'm contagious, it'd be safest if you ran
    Aditi
    i'm contagious, it'd be safest if you ran

Her trek back from Nerine is uneventful and far too time consuming, but the trip had been a necessity and now she has new information for the white wraith. Her speckled frame is slick with sweat as she weaves between the golden boughs of Sylva, her dark brown eyes darting this way and that until finally she sets her sights on the red-eyed King. He is not alone, though she is not surprised (there had been only once that she had spoken to him alone, following the birth of her children). Thana can often be found at his side, and Aditi wonders how long it will be before the Nightmother is granted a throne beside Gryffen's.

She comes to heel a few yards before the pair and dips her head low to the wraith in greeting. "I have delivered your invitation to Nerine," she offers to them with the smallest glimmer of a smirk at her lips, "I was greeted by a young colt. It seemed that there was no one else around," she makes a quiet tsk noise with her tongue as her eyes slide from the wraith and to his wolf-shifting companion to give the impression that she was not waiting, almost greedily, for Gryffen's reaction.

"He could, perhaps, be a good recruit when he is older. He seemed quite pleased that I had gifted him with the important task of relaying my message to Nayl. Perhaps we will see them here."

@[Gryffen] @[Thana]
    a ghost in the darkness.
    Loyalty is everything. They must serve, obey, and bend the knee willingly. To harness this in his followers, he rewards them greatly and punishes them brutally. There is no room for error when it comes to his kingdom and his plans. Thana had stolen into the coastal lands and been back with his sister, bound and gagged, in less time then it took for Aditi to extend the invitation for merriment.

To say he wasn’t pleased would be an understatement.

He is indulging in the pleasure of her navy flesh, coaxing the most intimate parts of her into climax when she finally finds them. He is stiff with need and now becomes even more irritated then before by being so rudely interrupted. His messenger has a smug smirk on her lips and he is keen to wipe it off unless the news she brings is actually good. Curved ears swivel forward to catch the information she gives and he takes brief stock of it. Noting the emptiness of Nerine, that a boy was playing diplomat at the border. It stunk of weakness.

She suggests the colt may be able to be swayed to their side and he also files this away. Yet he is still waiting for more and when she falls silent, a sneer finds his lips. ”That’s it?” There is a flicker of disappointment along the hard lines of his face. He thought there had been potential in her, perhaps he had been wrong. He’s not use to being wrong, it makes him angry.

”While you were gone, I was brought a gift by our respected Nightmother.” His words cold and hard as he slowly circles the mare, watching her carefully. ”Do you want to know what she brought me?” Without any warning, he closes in on Aditi, pushing himself into her shoulder as his teeth clamp to the back of her neck and pulls it back roughly. Releasing only when she gives some signal of alarm. ”My sister.” He hisses into her ear. ”Who lives in Nerine Perhaps now she’s beginning to realize the misstep she has taken. As if some stupid colt mattered more than that of his flesh and blood.

He is still hard with the raging excitement of his wrath and the arousal for his most loyal subject. There is a thought to take Aditi as his own, to make up for her blindness. His lips run along the length of her slim neck, tongue pressing lightly to the throbbing pulse of her jugular. ”You’ve let me down Aditi.” He murmurs into her flesh, she’s been a very naughty girl indeed.

Gryffen

Yet each man kills the thing he loves,
    By each let this be heard,
    Some do it with a bitter look,
    Some with a flattering word
    The Coward does it with a kiss

Mother had been gone on a mission. Shirad was gradually widening her circle of exploration and interactions with others. Tauber was the blind boy during the day, and an ever watchful owl at night. But without Mother to watch over and it was difficult for him to keep an ever watchful eye on his sister, Tauber was lost. He wandered the trails without purpose and watched the monsters of Gryffen's keep sleep. Yes, they slept. They had circadian rhythms so much different than the purple and gold boy.

His awkward frame was still growing, but he would end up looking like a child of the sun, only to be a creature of darkness. He caught Mother's scent at the edge of the border and it was strong. She was home. His excitement was evident, and he trotted towards the inner workings of the golden forest. He had known that she was going to Nerine for Gryffen, though the nature of the visit was unknown to him. Rumors of a party were weaving themselves through the trees but it was clearly a party meant for adults and Tauber had no desire to participate.

He trotted along reaching closer and the scent of his mother stronger. Suddenly he catches scent of the demonic wolf that led them and he pauses. He uses a new skill, wrapping the shadows around him, blending in with his surroundings and hiding his unnatural coat from prying eyes. Hello Darkness my old Friend. As silently as possible he advances, and catches the words he dreads to hear. His Mother had let Gryffen down. His ears pull back, his muscles tighten in fear but they do not release. They do not advance him any further and his golden brown eyes now watch the duo silently.

TAUBER
    the brave man with a sword

Tauber's watching. Don't mind him!

(Carnage x Aditi)
    Twin to Shirad

Avatar lines by Bronzehalo@deviantart.com
    Coloration by Lavender
    THANA.
    (as black as your soul)
      There is a tendril of frustration within the wild thrumming of her heart, coaxed to the surface just as her release slipped away, lost to the ether of the endless darkness that enveloped the woodland. Glistening beneath the pale, bleak light peeking through the density of the canopy overhead, her indigo skin lay draped in a sheen of sweat, with a trickle of blood along her shoulders and spine, where he had so fervently, so ardently gripped her closer moments before. Ire writhes and spumes within her chest, growing tighter with glowering impatience.

Her lithe, agile body presses against the paleness of her King, dark lips brushing along the column of tension within his neck – yearning to ease his strain; to rid him of the rigidity within his coiled muscle and the stillness of his bones. Her hip is tucked within the crease of his own, while the dark abyss of one eye and the dismal gray of the other bore into the voyeur too foolish to remain unseen; too unwise to leave the two to their carnal pleasure – at least until completion.

She does not protest when Gryffen presses past her, nor when his shoulder collides with that of Aditi, the heat of his breath along her neck and the stiffened need of his discontent only invigorated by the way her body flinches to his touch – by the sheer adrenaline and trepidation filling the stagnant air. She is torn, sociopathic in her glee at her failure, at the thought of what wreckage he might make of her, and her roiling rage at her closeness to the incensed, wrathful King. She watches with envy as his teeth and lips caress the slope of her spine, to the pulse of her throat, where his teeth pause to feel her blood thrum under his lips.

Where her desire is to cut her, to spill her blood onto the dry soil and brittle foliage below – gasping, bleeding – with a deadened look in her eye; the stench of her death a reminder of how failure must fall.

Slowly, her own lips caress Gryffen and the shadow of his jaw – a silent, unwavering assertion that he is hers. All the while, her single, empty black eye studies Aditi, never letting her break away – holding her, while the heat of their bodies and the rising ire of their agitation changes the atmosphere. Her mind is rampant, milling over how she might end her, how she might delight in her carnage, how she might bathe in her blood.

”There is no saving her, Gryffen,” she coos to him, her lips against his ear. ”she has failed you; failed us all - dead weight.” She murmurs, a wicked gleam in her eye. ”Let us make an example out of her. Let me.”

@[Aditi] @[Gryffen]
    Aditi
    i'm contagious, it'd be safest if you ran

It is not Aditi's intention to interrupt their almost-coitus, but she has done so and there is no point in retreating when the news she has brought to him is good, and informative. Gryffen's hardened shaft, blatant beneath his ivory frame, draws the buckskin's attention briefly before she returns her slightly amused expression back to his crimson eyes. The climate, however, does not shift in the direction that she had originally expected and her pupils have soon narrowed to watch every move the pair makes.

She twitches an ear backwards at Gryffen's sneer, though stands her ground when he encroaches forward to circle her. Ever the predator, she thinks as the wraith comes along her side and grasps the back of her neck with a tight, pinching hold. The nez perce mare squeals, ripping her head to the left and sidestepping away from him with affront, her lips twisted in disgust.

"Don't touch me," she spits at the white wraith, though her chocolate eyes have locked onto the black gaze of Thana. She does not move away from the stallion when he tucks his head near her jugular, instead stands with taut muscles and a black tail that slaps with agitation over her hindquarters. She wonders briefly if he means to mount her, dominate her, to prove a point but the Nightmother speaks out first, crooning to him as if Aditi is not directly in front of them listening to the planning of her own death. She snorts at loudly, tossing her head away from Gryffen again and tucking her muzzle to her muscled chest.

"We cannot all be as perfect as your little bitch," the buckskin spits at him before turning to leave them and collect her children, done with the wraith, the wolf, and the golden forest.

@[Gryffen], @[Thana]
    @[Tauber] - In your next post, can you mention that Shirad finds him & hides with him in the dark? ♥