• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Bacchanalia [EVERY & ALL - PARTY TIME]

Krone

I'll eat your heart, I'm a monster

Word travels fast around Beqanna. It doesn't take long for the whispering of Gryffen's party to hit her ears, and spark some sort of interest in her. She had heard of the wraith before, heard of his devious plans and how he managed to destroy Taiga, but hadn't had much interest in him until he raided the autumnal forests of Sylva. 

"Invitation only" is how he had put it, and any trespassers were subject to capture, torture, blah blah blah. So, she waited for her chance to approach this stallion's home and see what all the fuss was about. 

And that's how she ended up here tonight, among the plethora of food, sex, and fun. A look to her left relieved a mare nearly gorging herself on gourds, corn, apples, and other treats. Another mare looked wide-eyed and happy, trotting around like a kid in a candy shop. Krone scoffs - there is only one here she is looking for. 

She spots those red orbs from afar, and a grin stretches across her lips. He isn't paying much attention, his gaze locked on a russet Amazon mare (the festival's "Autumn Queen" as he puts it), who acts defiant despite her captivity. She cocks her head quizzically to one side, then decides today of all days is the perfect chance to indulge in her sadistic pleasures. 

She approaches the pair, head held high, emerald wings pressed to her side, while the others tend to steer clear, hazel eyes gazing at the beautiful jaguar mare. She glances over to Gryffen.

"May I step in?" She asks, her voice smooth and diplomatic, anxiously awaiting a reply.   

I swear I'll eat you alive

@[Gryffen]

Messages In This Thread
    Bacchanalia [EVERY & ALL - PARTY TIME] - by Gryffen - 10-16-2017, 07:16 PM
    RE: Bacchanalia [EVERY & ALL - PARTY TIME] - by Gryffen - 10-17-2017, 10:20 PM
    RE: Bacchanalia [EVERY & ALL - PARTY TIME] - by Krone - 10-20-2017, 11:55 AM
    RE: Bacchanalia [EVERY & ALL - PARTY TIME] - by Offspring - 10-30-2017, 10:43 PM
    RE: Bacchanalia [EVERY & ALL - PARTY TIME] - by Offspring - 11-02-2017, 11:14 PM