• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

well hot damn!||any or none, meh.

trailer park livin', fist fightin', crooked haloed southern belle

"HOOOO WEE!" The pale mare hoots as she strolls on up to the gathering of horses with big ole blue eyes just aflutterin'. "Now THIS...THIS right here I call a shindig!" She hollers with a wicked little gleam in her eyes. There are ALL kinds of sex-ah-ness up in this party.

All the boys with their slick back hair and all shiiiiined up real proper hooves. Hot damn! Honeychild can't believe she was so fortunate to overhear about the party (no one said anything directly) but she'd be DAMNED if she didn't go to the party of the mafuckin' year! Now our pretty little belle sashays right on up to the pile of fruit and grabs her a few of the fermented apples, munches, swallows, eats some more, all the while giving some lucky stud the wiggly brow, long lash blinking blue eye.

"HI!" She says with a little bit of apple flinging from her lips.

"Oops." She giggles with a lopsided grin.

When she's feeling good and them ole hips get to swaying to the sounds of people laughing, and giggling, well the mare gives right on in and begins to move them curves. 'Shake what the good Lord above gave ya!' That's what her mama always said. So Honeychild gets right down to it, music floating from somewhere and she shakes her ass better than the rest of them ole stiff necked gals and don't give a HOOT who is watching!

h o n e y c h i l d

first post=poop, but I think she'll be really fun to play