• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I hope you're somewhere praying | Tantalize
    Jah-Lilah
    someday, we will foresee obstacles
    Well, you almost had me fooled, told me that I was nothing without you.

The red mare found her journeys across Beqanna becoming easier and easier the longer she stays. What once felt like an eternity from Hyaline to Tephra, passed by like minutes. She was learning the land, finally. Her trip from the riverbed to Sylva was a short one, she was anxious to reconvene with her mates upon arrival there. The bluebird of death, Dark-Moon, had mentioned a gathering. She had also called my mare Sparky...where have we heard that before, Jah? Anyways. Bacchanalia she had heard the shindig called. Jah-Lilah knew of such things, great feasts, orgies, drinking. Her ears were perked excitedly as she neared the Sylva border. She had settled down so much since meeting her lovers, and although she had no roving heart or pining pussy, she still wanted to be there. She could window shop, she just wasn't gonna buy anything, per say.

She crosses into the ever-growing forest of Sylva and she can hear the festivities before she can see them. There's laughter, swearing, a pair of voices argue heatedly. From somewhere to her right a couple locked in the throes of passion call out to a god who doesn't exist. She squeals through gritted teeth, she's brought her own party favors for her family, a little fat group of peyote shoots. The reddish green plant tastes bitter in her mouth, and it's hairs tickle her tongue, but she can't wait to ingest it with her partners and fuck their brains out. Her nose is flooded with a myriad of conflicting scents, and she arches her neck excitedly. Sparks jump and crackle, the air literally alive with her electricity and anticipation. Her eyes search frantically for the emerald of her Wolf or the gold of her Wind and suddenly she stops.

Something else catches her eye, and she ventures closer. Soon she sees what Gryffen has offered to his guests, and she's taken aback. The sex, the wildness, the debauchery, none of it phases her. This on the other hand...shocks and saddens her. The great queen of the Amazons, @[Tantalize], bound to the ground. Her wings were all but clipped, pinned ruthlessly to her beautiful dappled body by a great thorny belt. He's wrapped her tight, she can barely move, and she has flowers and herbs woven into her hair. She wears a crown made of rosemary and sage, two of my mares favorite herbs, and it enrages the red wytch. She wants to rip them off. A sick mockery of ancient ritual and self sacrifice. She looks stoic, but Jah-Lilah feels for the great queen, abandoned by everything and everyone she's ever known, ever loved. 

My firefly's light dims as her heart sinks, but she draws near to the mare regardless. She had been a Khaleesi, a general, a warrior. Now she was a joke. Jah lays down the mind-altering plants to speak finally, nose reaching out to lip at a leopard spotted shoulder. She is scratched instantly, a trickle of blood sliding down the side of her face. Her voice is sad. "Oh, Jaguar-Paw, what have they done to you?" She kisses the mare gently, where she can reach her without being wounded too much, and knows what she has to do for this girl.

After everything you've done, I can thank you for how strong that I've become.

tantalize

I’ll have a reason good enough

I’ll believe in you and trust

On the day you finally see that the way you treated me

Was a far cry from love

They are blinded. Blinded by lust, greed, hunger. Voracious appetites that beg to be filled by any means necessary, no matter the cost. Roving gazes either conveniently miss the dark throne strands that keep her in place or don’t care. Hungry eyes that want to eat her flesh or consume it with power. That’s all she is. Something pretty, something to be used and abused.

So far she is left untouched but for how long? With Gryffen circling like a shark in blood infested waters, it’s only a matter of time. Someone will try to ravage her body with teeth or magic. She shudders involuntarily, unable to keep Lion from her thoughts. Her heart thunders in her chest, remembering the way she had relaxed into Offspring’s heat. Those images play in and out with that of Lion’s abuse and she clenches every muscle as if that will keep off an assault.

How could this have happened?

That night with Offspring had been everything to her. The way he had filled her with pleasure, his heat and desire cleansing every nook and cranny of her soul from the grit and sludge that had filled her since the day Lion had destroyed her world. The way she had clung to him, the rare moment of raw weakness, crying into his chest. He had not spurned her, had not diminished her tears and her vulnerability.

It had been real. How did that go to this?

Captive. Alone. Bait.

Where was he?

Not all the eyes are unkind. Suddenly she realizes someone is watching her. Raising her head slightly, fierce gold meeting that of the feathered mare with wary uncertainty. The scent of honeyed flowers makes her stomach turn but she can’t reject them or shake them free from her hair. Jaguar-Paw. That’s what the stranger calls her, lips kissing her supple skin with sadness. She can’t help but recoil, a flash in the depths of gold at such intrusive touch. She can’t defend herself, for all she knows, it’s one of Gryffen’s tricks.

The sadness seems real, genuine. Hesitant, she finally responds. ”Paying for my father’s mistakes.”

@[Jah-Lilah]