• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

do you feel like a young god? ciri, offspring, any

LONGCLAW

-I close my eyes, ignore the smoke-

The smell of heat and sex is evident throughout Beqanna, but these aren’t things Longclaw is interested in. He’s interested in the dark cove of wet earth and heavy comfort, tucked away to the West of here. His own world lies in wait there, (it always will, now) invisible but for the playful flash of fangs here and again. “My favorite haunt.” He thinks, unable to keep the sideways turn of a simpering grin from exposing his own matching canines as he comes across the waiting pair.

They’re … interesting. He glances mutely between them, (what little space there is to look between) pulls nonchalantly to a halt, and allows for a glimmering hind leg to slacken with apparent comfort. “Diplomats, or did you get lost on the way to the breeding grounds?” He jokes, though the tone is delivered without much enthusiasm.

[Image: sScEgld.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: do you feel like a young god? ciri, offspring, any - by Longclaw - 10-19-2017, 10:21 AM