• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

OCTOBER ACTIVITY CHECK ♥
    Exclamation 
    Y'all have until October 26th. You know the drill ♥

Name
    Current Rank
    Rank You Wanna Be, Homie
    Ciri
    Qualified
    Would look good next to his don't you think?
    Active
    Obscene || Fyr || Ciri
    Semi-Active
    Link || Bardot || Vindictive || Stendarr
    On Pause
    Ledger|| No Crosses Count || Joplin || Gryffen
    Circinae
    Protector
    Horizontal move to Adviser seems a thought
    -Sporadic-
    Apothica • Tiberios
    Keeper
    Dunno
    Peace? She recruited Magnificent lol
     KEEPER/PECULIAR 
    (and others)
    Molotov
    Should have looked before typing
    Gaurd possibly.  Or advisor.  Kingdom snooper.  Pyrotechnic expert XD __*__ <<
    ~Actives~
    Deiti~Zain
    Escence/Eviction~Kreed
    -Semi Active-
    Kreation-AuroraElis-Demi
    Canaan is here. Heart
    He’s honestly not much for politics but he would act as a guard or protector if needed.
    He’ll be Amet’s bro.
    Corvus is here too; I’ll post him to Amet and Ciri about the war caste.
    CHEMDOG
    professor & small-time mooch
    he's fine where he's at

KOTA & CORVA [kota x carnage]
    daughter of the small-time mooch (+the kid)
    not sure about position aspirations for them just yet {;
    Hey! I've been off the site for a short while and then I finally saw this when I came back. Sorry it's a bit late...

Sreva and Xzavier are both still here, as Harbored. Xzavier is still young so considered in training I guess, with an ultimate goal to be an educator in warfare like his father, Chemdog, since he teaches him.

Sreva, she's a harbored, but she would like to earn a position perhaps. I think she'd like to train to be an educator in either diplomacy or warfare, she'd adept at both. Obviously though, she'd start as a novitiate, since I assume she'd need training from a higher up rank. But again, she could do diplomacy or warfare, she wouldn't care which.
    Ryrm and Fiato are here! Im hoping to make them much more active here soon so put them wherever love! ((Sorry this is late!<3)
    [Image: 20170518-Letter-Library-Monoline-V3_Lett...80x280.png]