• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

bloop
    Two things! One, when I click attached accounts and select the account I want and I'm not on the main board, it just pushes my screen up to the banner. It won't switch users unless I then click the banner and return to the home page and repeat... This is slightly bothersome. Not a huge deal, but you know me... I'm me :|

Secondly, I can't seem to unstick my kingdom meeting thread. Maybe I'm just doing it wrong?? I selected 'full edit' but the 'stick thread' icon has poofed.

That's all Smile Thank you my lovely ladies!
    (06-07-2015, 12:50 AM)Sid Wrote: Two things! One, when I click attached accounts and select the account I want and I'm not on the main board, it just pushes my screen up to the banner. It won't switch users unless I then click the banner and return to the home page and repeat... This is slightly bothersome. Not a huge deal, but you know me... I'm me :|

Secondly, I can't seem to unstick my kingdom meeting thread. Maybe I'm just doing it wrong?? I selected 'full edit' but the 'stick thread' icon has poofed.

That's all Smile Thank you my lovely ladies!
    I'll look into the sticky thing - as for the attached accounts, is there a certain page it doesn't work on? Or any page that's not the main one?

[url=//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/][/url]
    Kortnee
    Co-Owner
    Ajatar - Harmonia - Sunday
    Okay, so after some investigation, the profile-switcher only works for me when I'm directly viewing posts in a thread, or I'm on the main page. Otherwise it just teleports me to the top when I click 'attached accounts', such as if I've clicked into the Jungle/meadow/ooc but haven't selected a thread to view.
    I'm having the same issue with the account switcher. I didn't understand wtf Sid was describing until I just had it happen to me, and then I knew.

Like she said, it's not gonna ruin my day, but it does make me just a little sad every time.
    Camrynn - Erebor - Wrynn
    Ah - thank you both! The account switcher has been the trickiest of all the mods, because it's very temperamental. Kyra and I have been messing with the code and found some of it is broken. Knowing exactly which pages don't work makes it easier to track down where the code is acting up - so thanks for this! I'll look into it
    Kortnee
    Co-Owner
    (06-07-2015, 10:36 PM)Kortnee Wrote: Ah - thank you both! The account switcher has been the trickiest of all the mods, because it's very temperamental. Kyra and I have been messing with the code and found some of it is broken. Knowing exactly which pages don't work makes it easier to track down where the code is acting up - so thanks for this! I'll look into it

Thus far it has happened to me everywhere but the homepage. Meadow, amazons, Valley, Deserts at least. If that helps at all! 
    Camrynn - Erebor - Wrynn
    Already guys, tell me if it's still working or not. Also, Sid, the unsticky should work now Smile Basically click on the thread with the little box to the right, scroll down to the bottom where it has the dropdown menu and click "unstick"
    Kortnee
    Co-Owner