• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Into the Lion Den[Heda]
    She was far away, tending to the far corners of her kingdom when she hears him, the first call, and with a quick and nimble movement the golden queen expands her expanses of feathers and trusts herself off the ground. It isn't often someone other than Ivar calls upon her, surely something must be up, or ever so wrong. 

Heda tries in an effort to speed up her rather lengthy flight, getting to the other side of the kingdom was no easy task, especially since she'd found herself tethered to the ground lately rather than exercising the gift of her navy tinged wings. So she had been quite out of practice, and her feathered limbs began to become sore from the lack of use, as they quickly cut through the wind.

Then another call is sounded, one more familiar to her ears, Ivar was calling for her as well int he same direction. Her wings quicken by the second and in no time she is there, in facts is quite surprised by her timing, she thought it would take MUCH longer due to her lack of flying lately. And so she quickly descends, wings gone sore, and heart thundering in her chest, she lands rather clumsily, her wings quickly folding at her sides as she trots up to the duo, her lover and Imperial.

"I'm sorry I'm late. I came as quickly as I could." She reassures the two that she wasn't slacking on the job. Her gaze meets Ivar, he looks concerned, curiosity burned in his eyes. But on the other hand, Imperial stood, his facial expressed rather glum and worried, quite similar to Ivar's. "What's going on? Has something happened?" She asks in a rather frantic tone, as a reaction to their expressions.

Sorry my HTML was not working on my phone AT ALL
    [Image: dc9b5pd-da224f9b-4062-4ac8-924f-4dd26147...1Y8jmwEofM]
    Ex-Queen of Loess
    ・❥・

Messages In This Thread
    Into the Lion Den[Heda] - by Imperial - 10-23-2017, 04:16 PM
    RE: Into the Lion Den[Heda] - by Ivar - 10-26-2017, 01:47 PM
    RE: Into the Lion Den[Heda] - by Imperial - 10-27-2017, 07:13 PM
    RE: Into the Lion Den[Heda] - by Ivar - 10-27-2017, 11:16 PM
    RE: Into the Lion Den[Heda] - by Heda - 10-27-2017, 11:59 PM
    RE: Into the Lion Den[Heda] - by Imperial - 10-28-2017, 06:30 PM
    RE: Into the Lion Den[Heda] - by Ivar - 10-29-2017, 03:00 PM