• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Into the Lion Den[Heda]

Son of a Red Eyed Ghost

Who is they? How many? What powers did they have? 

All valid questions he intended on answering but as he goes to answers Heda arrives.  He knows of her from a short encounter at the borders of Loess.  Soon after that meeting he had come across the spitfire pinto mare.  His eyes look to Heda as a slight dip of his crown is given before he speaks to them both. "Kuma ran off into Sylva forests.  I tried to get her back but we were caught.  A white stallion with red eyes and a fire breathing wolf shifter.  He burnt her pretty bad.  They only allowed me to go get...you," His icey gaze shifts from Heda to Ivar to Heda again as he finishes his sentence with you. "I offered my soul to save her but he wouldn't accept mine... He wants yours Heda."  He wonders what they will say.  Probably nothing that will bring Kuma's release but he had to try.  His weight shifting anxiously on his silver limbs.  Wanting to go back and find her but the terms were clear... Heda, dead or alive will save her.

Imperial

Ooc: I'm up for any plot ideas to rescue her but I have a plan B if not.  Obviously Heda isn't going to die Smile

Messages In This Thread
    Into the Lion Den[Heda] - by Imperial - 10-23-2017, 04:16 PM
    RE: Into the Lion Den[Heda] - by Ivar - 10-26-2017, 01:47 PM
    RE: Into the Lion Den[Heda] - by Imperial - 10-27-2017, 07:13 PM
    RE: Into the Lion Den[Heda] - by Ivar - 10-27-2017, 11:16 PM
    RE: Into the Lion Den[Heda] - by Heda - 10-27-2017, 11:59 PM
    RE: Into the Lion Den[Heda] - by Imperial - 10-28-2017, 06:30 PM
    RE: Into the Lion Den[Heda] - by Ivar - 10-29-2017, 03:00 PM
    RE: Into the Lion Den[Heda] - by Imperial - 11-05-2017, 11:05 AM