• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Looking for a Tornado [Gryffen]
    Jah-Lilah
    someday, we will foresee obstacles
    In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel, living in the Garden of Evil.

The red wytch's pregnancy had opened a new segment of her brain. There was a fierce, primal need to protect her child now that drove her. She was fearless and devoted to her family, two traits that hadn't shown themselves to her in years. It was this desperate need to protect the life growing inside her that made her trail the dark stallion, she had seen him several times when her she-mate had been holding council with the white wolf, and she had an uneasy feeling about him. She had heard @[Gryffen] give him the mission, to kill, to spill blood upon the face of her Earth-Mother, and the dark one was much to eager to oblige. It made her uneasy, wary. 

When she had witnessed him murder a girl, pied like Spotted-Seer, she knew she had to follow him, had to hear him admit it. She had her own warning to give these selfish stallions who think their swinging cocks was what ran the world. They would not bring their drama around hers, and they would be wise to heed her words and not come for her family. She heard him retell his story to his master, and it made her hair stand up on end. So much pride, so much thrill they both got from the kill, it irritated her. Life was to be appreciate and cherished, not thrown away and treated so casually. She could not hold her bold tongue any longer.

She burst through the underbrush she was hiding in with a fearlessness usually reserved for only the bravest warriors, shouting at the top of her witchy lungs. The air is alive around the three of them with her electricity, she holds nothing back when making the display of her power known."You!" She is addressing the dark male first, @[Modicum Mortem], repulsed by the growth on his nose, it terrifies and enrages her. She's never seen such a thing on a horse before. "He-Who-Honks! Despite your insatiable thirst for blood, you would do well to keep far from me and mine, for I will kill and die for those I call kin. You are heartless, Honkers, and I refuse to lose any that mean the world to me to one so ruthless as you." She snorts, now feeling empowered by her own courage, and turns to the lighter stallion. He is small, but he is mighty, yet she can fear him not. "And you, Leads-Them-Astray, with your white cloak of death that surrounds you, should you ever test the Wolf-of-the-Water, you will find me at her side. You send your mate and your slaves after us, but still we shall rise. Keep your dogs in check, Wraith, and your problems will stay your own." With that ominous warning she is gone like a thief in the night, the only sign she had been there were four hoof prints singed into the ground in her anger and recklessness.  

I'm screwed up, scared, and doing anything that I need to.

OOC: Hope yall don't mind, I'm just trying to get her involved in some kingdom stuff, haha.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Looking for a Tornado [Gryffen] - by Gryffen - 11-05-2017, 10:33 PM
    RE: Looking for a Tornado [Gryffen] - by Jah-Lilah - 11-09-2017, 04:25 PM
    RE: Looking for a Tornado [Gryffen] - by Gryffen - 11-09-2017, 04:51 PM