• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Let's Play a Game[Steal attempt post]
    I am posting clue reveal even though only one kingdom guessed because Ea stepped down from Ischia and I was told the steal for that kingdom would be invalid because of that fact.  Also a point here would be a possible rule modification that would deem this still valid if the steal was posted before a kingdom change? Much the same as posting a player away after the steal was posted.  Just a thought. Smile

10-18-16
    (Date Offspring reign in Tephra ended -1st time- according to database)A

Dear Ash,
    (Greek: τέφρα tephra means "ash")B
    I hear your team placed 5th and 1st of 26 on your 21 mile run.  
    (5th and 1st letters of Alphabet (of 26) is E and A= EA) C ;also Ischia has 21 miles of shoreline) D
    They said your shorts were quite fetching of green, white and red stripes.  
    (Ischia is an Italian island, Italy's flag is green, white, red stripes) D
    Throw a frame on that!
    (Frame is a type of overo pattern- Solace is an overo) E*
    Even thru extreme distances and darkness they could see you coming.  
    (EA has dragon vision. According to trait database you can see extreme distances and in the dark) C
    A motivated fitness game plus healthcare account will save your life.
    (TEP is a motivated fitness game + HRA is a healthcare account= TEPHRA) B
    You're gonna go far, kid.
    (A song of the band Offspring)A

Were you born in September?
    (September's birthstone is a sapphire- Kylin player) F*
    You have much in common with Cyclops.
    (Cyclops is an X-Men with the ability to shoot beams of light -Solace trait is light beam emission) https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyclops_(comics) E*
    Mix some ivory with your violets, in your garden, it will help you relax.
    (Mix ivory(white) and violet(purple) you get lavender- Solace player is Lavender) E* Bonus- lavender oils help you relax
    Stay calm my friend,
    (Lavender scent has a calming effect- lavender is Kylin color) F*
    Matthew 14:29
    (In the Bible Jesus walks on water-Kylin trait is water walking) https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se...ersion=NIV F*

A- Offspring clues
    B- Tephra clues
    C- EA clues
    D- Ischia clues
    E*- Solace clues
    F*- Kylin clues
    (These were for my sanity lol)

Almost all clues are found in Wikipedia or member database.  Or Google search.  I included some links for more complex clues.  For your viewing ease I Bold the clues pertaining to the valid steal.  I also included all clues revealed(even to invalid steal) so you can see that all clues were accounted for and to whom Smile

Steal is for Solace of Tephra-Offspring 

Thanks for playing!

Messages In This Thread
    Let's Play a Game[Steal attempt post] - by Ouija - 10-28-2017, 08:31 AM
    RE: Let's Play a Game[Steal attempt post] - by Offspring - 10-28-2017, 07:21 PM
    RE: Let's Play a Game[Steal attempt post] - by Ouija - 10-28-2017, 10:39 PM
    RE: Let's Play a Game[Steal attempt post] - by Krys - 10-28-2017, 10:56 PM