• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Look what the cat dragged in; Nayl, Any
    Upon her true appearance (or so he suspects because this is a land of horses after all) Lior returns to his equine form of tall darkness and long dreaded hair. Silver eyes are reading her movements carefully, able to see what lay just beyond her outward appearance though there is not magic involved. The stallion was simply keen to others.

He grunts when she asks for his name...not offering it so readily but he does recognize the youth's parentage. If anything, the male grows a bit more suspicious as to the strange appearance of the feline shifter. Lids slit slightly as he snorts but decides to ease back and relax, tossing his hair from his brow. Lior stands with an impenetrable gaze across his handsome but scarred masculine features. He eyes her a moment longer before a deep baritone call is given so that Nayl will join them. This girl was no usual nomad seeking sanctuary. She was one that Nayl should decide whether she is permitted to stay or must go.
    I want you to remember

I am so so sorry this is a shitty post but i didn;t want to leave you hanging.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Look what the cat dragged in; Nayl, Any - by Lior - 10-30-2017, 10:28 AM