• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Open Letter [Any/All]
    Fernweh smiled at the other two. She said" I would love to join you both on your journey." Some would say that she was homesick at times but she never really had a place she called home. She had lived in places for only a few days to weeks. She didn't even really have many friends because of her travels.

OOC: Sorry for the crappy and short post
    I existed because I dreamed
    Excitement swells in my chest as Fernweh agrees to come along with Solace and I. This would, of course, be my first journey with anyone other than my father, and maybe (possibly, hopefully) I would find a home to call my own. When Solace smiles at me, I cannot help myself to grin back. The scars on my face scrunch together as I do this, but in that moment, I don't really care. 

Solace's enthusiasm is contagious - I nod my head a few times in agreement with her. This would be good, for all three of us. Solace wouldn't be alone on this long, tiresome journey, and I would have some companions to keep me company for the first time in many moons. 

"Well, I guess that means we should be off!" I say to no one in particular. I turn my head to Solace. "I'll lead the way." And so I do, hoping they will follow closely behind. 
    Scissorhands

@[Solace] @[Fernweh]  Heart

ooc: I can make a post in Hyaline next? Smile
    Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.