• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Open Letter [Any/All]
    I long for a love I know I can’t have
    I am only able to realize I am caught in my own mind, when I hear the soft whisper of someone behind me. Involuntarily, I jump, and turn around to see who has approached me.

She is young, and smells strongly of flames and sulfur - a Tephran, I presume. I tilt my head quizzically to stare at her. She is the color of the sun with a splash of white, her eyes as blue as the ocean. Her mane a strange array of white and black, with the same shades of blue streaking it. She does not seem at all alarmed at the deep, twisted scarring of my face, and for a moment (just a moment...) I forget that they are even there. 

"...looks like we're headed in the same direction." I look off into the forest, then back to the visitor. I nod my head softly. 

"...that it does..." My voice is a deep, booming baritone. So much so that I almost surprise myself...had it really been that long since I'd heard my own voice? It seems so foreign as it reverberates back into my satellites, and part of me wonders if it even is me speaking. 

I realize I have not spoken my name (but has she spoken hers?). I feel flustered for a moment, my heart racing anxiously, then take in a long breath like my father had once taught me. "I'm Scissorhands."
    Scissorhands

ooc: Lmao I totally understand. No worries xD @[Solace]
    Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.

Messages In This Thread
    Open Letter [Any/All] - by Scissorhands - 10-27-2017, 01:51 PM
    RE: Open Letter [Any/All] - by Solace - 10-28-2017, 12:41 PM
    RE: Open Letter [Any/All] - by Scissorhands - 10-28-2017, 01:56 PM
    RE: Open Letter [Any/All] - by Solace - 10-28-2017, 02:22 PM
    RE: Open Letter [Any/All] - by Fernweh - 10-28-2017, 06:27 PM
    RE: Open Letter [Any/All] - by Scissorhands - 10-31-2017, 02:53 PM
    RE: Open Letter [Any/All] - by Solace - 11-01-2017, 02:40 PM
    RE: Open Letter [Any/All] - by Fernweh - 11-03-2017, 10:08 AM
    RE: Open Letter [Any/All] - by Scissorhands - 11-03-2017, 11:43 AM
    RE: Open Letter [Any/All] - by Solace - 11-03-2017, 03:27 PM
    RE: Open Letter [Any/All] - by Fernweh - 11-06-2017, 06:10 PM