• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Don't forsake me; Claim [OPEN/ANY]
    It's a lukewarm day when the buckskin and white stallion chooses to investigate the islands. For days he's been wandering, searching the new land for a place he could feel comfortable enough to settle and make his home. The way the islands are covered in tropical plants, exotic creatures and painted by the turquoise waters that surrounded them is a definite draw. For a while he enjoys the silent walk through the palms near the beach. The sound of waves lapping against the shore brings a tranquil sort of peace over him and with a soft twitch of the ears he listens to the calls of the monkeys in the trees and the screeches of the macaws. 

It's only a while into his walk that the small group suddenly comes into view and with a silent snort he comes to a stop, his body tensing slightly. With his head held high his nostrils tremble as he takes in their scents floating on the wind. There seemed to be more mares than stallions and for a while he stays away, simply observing their small gathering. It's only when the next appears that he steps forward, eager to interrupt the over exuberant personality that was suddenly bounding around and through the group. 

With calm and slow steps he comes up beside the purple colored mare and tilts his head in curiosity as his eyes land on the mare the rest had their attention on. "Hello," his voice is quiet as his eyes dart to the hyperactive mare and then the one clearly here to take a role of leadership. For a moment a dash of annoyance runs through him. He had never been very tolerant of those who felt the need to constantly be hyperactive. To him having such consorts were embarrassments when the serious times came. 

To him, she'd be a hidden factor. Something he didn't alert the world to knowing about. But then again, the mare of obvious leadership was not him and he didn't know either, so maybe he shouldn't judge. Not yet. For all he knew the hyperactive creature was the child of this mare and still full of youth and vigor. "I'm Kelsie."  He does not say this place is his home. He does not say it isn't. He simply introduces himself. For all he wants (for now) is to see where this will go.

It's about time the grumpy stallion find a place he call home and as he glances across the group, he took notes of each of them and once sizing them all up he determines this would be a good of a group as any to try and join - and that even included the hyperactive soul; who knows. Maybe they could soften him and even the woman of such an active personality could encourage him to become a friend.

KELSIE
    georgian grande buckskin overo stallion; immortal

hi, i'm new [: and my grumpy boy would like to join in on this!

Messages In This Thread
    Don't forsake me; Claim [OPEN/ANY] - by Circinae - 10-28-2017, 10:27 AM
    RE: Don't forsake me; Claim [OPEN/ANY] - by Krone - 10-28-2017, 01:35 PM
    RE: Don't forsake me; Claim [OPEN/ANY] - by Kylin - 10-28-2017, 04:40 PM
    RE: Don't forsake me; Claim [OPEN/ANY] - by Kelsie - 10-30-2017, 10:50 PM
    RE: Don't forsake me; Claim [OPEN/ANY] - by Canaan - 11-01-2017, 10:34 AM
    RE: Don't forsake me; Claim [OPEN/ANY] - by Circinae - 11-01-2017, 02:30 PM
    RE: Don't forsake me; Claim [OPEN/ANY] - by Krone - 11-02-2017, 08:24 PM
    RE: Don't forsake me; Claim [OPEN/ANY] - by Kylin - 11-04-2017, 01:01 PM