• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Site wide disscusion #1: First BQ Horse
    I joined a LOT of characters on my first day, because as a twelve year old horse fanatic, I clearly already understood that I was about to enter the life long joy of never being able to catch up on to do lists because of the amount of characters I actively played. I believe that Decora Malum (Beautiful Evil, according to google translate) was my first, but Peccatrice Dea (Tempting Goddess...) was the most prominent. I would like to say that YES. I DID NAME ALL MY HORSES IN LATIN. ALL. OF. THEM. I thought I was edgy and ~*~*~*~mysterious~*~*~*~... So, thank you all for being a part of that disgraceful period. But Peccatrice Dea's first post was her waltzing into the Valley like she owned the place, lol, cause she was eeeeeevil. Therein she eventually became the queen, and fell in love with Kotaro, thus making my first ever character a lesbian. HOW STRANGE AND COINCIDENTAL HEY?? Also, she was a chestnut hispano-arab... but... she was orange. Not chestnut. Orange. Like fire. Obvs.
    :)
    I joined several characters under different names whenever I first tried to play. I was already active at other games but BQ intimidated me because there was like 200 people here. But 2005, with the teal version, I joined an old Eclypse character named Polemique. That was when the person who had played Miques dad on Eclypse found me and we decided omg we should bring our characters Dhumin and Ryatah from the Thirteenth Dimension. And here we are.
    Ryatah & her 800 relatives, plus Briseis
    My first character was a grey Arabian mare named Callifyi. She was claimed by a stallion called Shadow's Assassin and they ruled (lol) Heart Mountains together. They had lots of kids, most notably Wynde Flia (lol - wind flier) and then there was drama because Shad had a kid with someone else and Calli literally lost her mind and holy heck I've just realised I have inadvertently named my kid after my first character. Awks.