• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Site wide disscusion #1: First BQ Horse
    My first ever pony was Becca, she as a silver dappled Rocky Mountain Horse mare. She was pretty much the definition of damsel in distress straight from the beginning (Think meg from Hercules). She found herself lost and alone and rather mopey in the field and got recruited by Magnus to join Heaven's Gates (During Fiasko and Masks Rule, pretty much a year before the war). Being her lame self, she never truly rose nor fell in the ranks, she was kind of just a nobody. UNTIL all hell broke loose with the war and Becca being the damsel and distress she was (And for plot reasons) got kidnapped and was held captive by Zayn as a herd mare. There she had many children (mainly sons, ehem Waylan). Her kids were my foundation pretty much, but I never really played them even tho I still hold onto most of them.

My close second is Daey, being the GOT obsessed teenager I was and still am. I really wanted a striking character, that had a name that was really close to something like Khaleesi, or Daeynarys. So i decided to make a cremello stallion named Daey with Albinoism (I got perms for Albinoism). I wanted someone that looked creepy that was very much innocent, idk why I was a very weird child back then. So I made daey, originally the plan was for him to settle in with a bunch of bachelors in a herd land, but that never happened. Instead He settled down in Forlorn Forest and made his own herd, and there he met his epic love Dragonglass (pretty funny the they were somehow drawn together because their names are both related to GOT). HE was with her for a while, but was that very lame pity whore like boyfriend, who kept breaking her heart and then kept crawling back to her. He was lame, but that was who he was.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Heda • Vecna • Vilja

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Site wide disscusion #1: First BQ Horse - by Krys - 10-28-2017, 05:00 PM
    RE: Site wide disscusion #1: First BQ Horse - by Krys - 10-28-2017, 09:00 PM
    RE: Site wide disscusion #1: First BQ Horse - by Lena - 10-29-2017, 05:59 PM