• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Scintilla || Any
    He nods slowly and listens to her speak as the field continues to awake. He is unconcerned with where life would take him, the world had a curious (but never wrong) way of doing things. She offers her best to try and help him, and he smiles gaily. He shifts in the winter grasses and allows his head to fall to the earth. She is still against him in the friendly way they found comfortable. 

"It would be my honor, Keeper."

He raises his head once more gratitude in his faint sapphire hues. The world falls back into a peaceful contempt as they rest in silence for a few moments more. While he has not found the need to sleep in days, he feels more awake than he had in years. Possibly it was the delusion of sleep deprivation, or the cold winter air crystalizing his lungs... Or maybe it was the fact that he had been offered a second chance. A chance to escape the barred reality he had lived in his whole life. The twisting maze of never-ending unhappiness.

"Im am sure it is magnificent."

((OOC: this is short and crapy, sorry! I was thinking one of us could throw up a post in hyaline to wrap this thread up?~))
    [Image: 13.gif]
    T E N E B R I S 

Messages In This Thread
    Scintilla || Any - by Tenebris - 10-28-2017, 11:26 PM
    RE: Scintilla || Any - by keeper - 10-29-2017, 11:06 AM
    RE: Scintilla || Any - by Tenebris - 10-29-2017, 11:23 AM
    RE: Scintilla || Any - by keeper - 10-29-2017, 11:46 AM
    RE: Scintilla || Any - by Tenebris - 11-01-2017, 06:41 PM
    RE: Scintilla || Any - by keeper - 11-02-2017, 08:58 AM
    RE: Scintilla || Any - by Tenebris - 11-02-2017, 06:26 PM
    RE: Scintilla || Any - by keeper - 11-02-2017, 08:58 PM
    RE: Scintilla || Any - by Tenebris - 11-08-2017, 07:29 PM