• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A beautiful face is a mute recommendation - any

The milk and honey mare slips quietly from the thicket they shared.  Rou has taken to the border like he so often does.  Long before the sun reaches the horizon to give light to the day.  She often walks along the path he takes just to linger in his scent a little while longer.  Soon enough though she is headed to find grazing.  The growing bulge of her midsection requires twice as much feed.  So today she heads east to one of few open fields...

The iridescent gown shimmers in the morning rays.  Radiating colors of green, gold and blue.  The feathers wisp along the drying grasses creating a slight rustling.  Cream lips lower to pluck the nutrients from the earth but are halted by a startled flash of gold.  Her dished crown rises again sharply as navy eyes search for the source of movement.  Carmel ears twist upon her crown as a quivered snort is emitted by another.  Unkowning that it was herself that caused the other to bolt nervously.  

Still and quiet, her golden flecked eyes watch the nervous stance the mare exhibits.  Her own muscles relax as she sees no immediate threat.  Giving a quick shake to her cream tresses.  Limbs move her forward from a stand.  Slowly nearing the other mare in the field.  She smiles at seeing another member of the kingdom, or so she assumes.  Kind words quickly follow, "I'm sorry.  I didn't mean to startle you.  My name is Aurora.  I am fairly new here." Happily she halts a respectable distance from the mare.  Ears perked forwards as her wings lay loosely across her back.

AuroraElis

Not all that Glitters is Gold

@[Diorae]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: A beautiful face is a mute recommendation - any - by AuroraElis - 11-05-2017, 10:04 PM