• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Anybody want some posts?
    So I'm planning on being back full bore by next week, but I'm going to try ekeing out some posts now. So, anybody want posts? Heartfire is going to be priority numero uno, but I'll post a few others like Fox and Rapture and anybody who might want a post or two. Just hit me up! I know I owe a ton, so if I owe you, please please remind me

@[Lavender] do you still want to do Rapture/Levi? I'd love to continue if you want to too

@[Calcifer] still down for the Heartfire drama? She's feeling a bit angsty at the moment :| lol
    heartfire post to city in nerine if it fancies you <3
    buy the ticket, take the ride.
    —  Hunter S. Thompson

snowphish, city, oleandar, wrena, kota, let, seasick
    chemdog, klaus, padmé, fenwe, claudia, mourna
    Um I always want Insane posts. :|

Ellyse just lost her eye and got pretty bashed up in the Carnage quest and had a failing out with Ledger, so there’s some potential there for Heartfire to harass her. 

I also have Thana - she’s causing some trouble in Sylva with Gryffen; she’s  violent one.

And of course Offy, Prevail, Canaan ..
    I would love a Jinn and baby Jinju (and maybe Ander) thread!
    #English is not my native language.

Amorette - Gyps - Jinju - Kylin - Reeva
    All are only semi-active.
    I’ll take a post if it won’t overwhelm you! Keeper is my most active pony at the moment...
     KEEPER/PECULIAR 
    (and others)
    Prism - yes, absolutely will do a Heartfire to City <3

Krys - omggg, so Heartfire and Ellyse totally need to have another tete a tete :| :| she is all angst right now too and will probably be an epic biotch lmao. P.s. ether is theoretically still maybe sort of hiding in Sylva. I kinda wanted to see if someone would stumble on him and recruit/brainwash him to the cause so he can stop being an angst-ridden loner. I mean, if thana wanted to take on that hot mess, bahaha

Sapphire - how did I miss Jinju becoming a baby again!?!? I have a few threads to stalk, lol. But yasss, definitely would love to do a jinn/Jinju thread! That sounds soooo cute

Kristin - definitely would love to post with you!! Heartfire is/probably will be my most active. She is kind of a mega bitch if keeper wants a sketch encounter like that, hahaha. Otherwise Fox is super cute and usually happy and charming. Or meany pants baby Ashhal or angsty old Hurricane. Or really just take your pick, lmao
    Aurora is in Tephra if Fox is still there!  She'd love to see his snow magic again Smile
    ~Actives~
    Deiti~Zain
    Escence/Eviction~Kreed
    -Semi Active-
    Kreation-AuroraElis-Demi
    @[insane]

I missed yooou, and YES. I need Heartfire now more than ever xD
    Nix my silly PM's that I sent you, I'm still down for going through with what we roughly planned Smile
    -Sporadic-
    Apothica • Tiberios
    Anyone will do! I was thinking about bringing Scalped back too. So Scalped or Keeper and you can surprise me with whoever you have the most muse for. I just want an Insane post/thread. <3
     KEEPER/PECULIAR 
    (and others)
    @[insane] I would LOVE rapture to levi!
    I'm up for picking back up our current thread or starting fresh Smile
    Starsonder . Locheed . Oberyn
    Solace . Levi . Firen . Clegane . Warlight