• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Anybody want some posts?
    @[insane] Ellyse is extremely angst right now so this should be fun. 100% yes yes yes. Heartfire might break her a little. :| Thana is also super down to brainwash and recruit Ether for her cause.
    Neo - Fox is still in Tephra and he would love to see Aurora again! Although I can't promise he won't weird her out a bit by being a little too flirtatious, lmao

Cal - Yaassssss!! I'm ridiculously looking forward to this :| I'm going to pm you quick <3

Kristin - haha, awesome! Yay! I will post surprise pony asap XD

Lavender - aww, yayay! I'll get something posted in the next day or two hopefully <33

Krys - bahaha, why are we so awful to our ponies? XD I'll throw Heartfire at Ellyse and stir the pot for sure. Ether might be a bit slower, but I'll definitely get something up in Sylva for Thana too ^.^