• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

where the stolen roses grow - castile

Solace

You would have to be quite persuasive

His chuckle works to again lessen the tension between them (at least for her), and she finds her eyes lifting to his of their own accord.

"I would like that," she smiles, "both of those things."

His voice is hopeful yet not imposing, and she jumps at the chance to prolong the meeting she had just attempted to end. She turns towards Hyaline, pausing a moment so she doesn't seem to eager to leave and allowing him time to settle himself beside her for the walk home if he chooses. The filtered sunlight leaves dapples of light on the gold of her topline, but she notices that it is much lower in the sky than when she unknowingly crossed the border. Soon it would be much colder, and there was a good chance Amet had noticed her absence by now. 

"Why don't you tell me about your family while we walk," she starts, but then she remembers a game she had often played with her brother and a smile lights up her features. "Or we could play the questions game.." she says, almost tauntingly. "You know, the one where you aren't allowed to lie. I'll even let you ask the first one if you want."

It doesn't occur to her that many colts and fillies don't have a relationship with their families, or that he may have never heard of her game before. She is only thinking that she would like to hear his voice and see his mismatched eyes a little longer.

you are my sunshine

@[Castile] All teens play the questions game, right??

Ok, sorry this is rough. Trying to get a few posts up before I go on away for a few days :]
    Solghostdoll2