• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

where the stolen roses grow - castile

Solace

A slight shiver passes over her pale, blemishless coat as a northern gust blows over them. With a glance to his glistening wings, she envies him their warmth. Solace was raised in a hothouse - the fortified, tropical islands of Tephra experienced little violence and less cold weather. She shifts her body into a patch of sunlight, to glean any warmth she can from the pure sky beyond the ancient limbs, and maybe make the heat she can feel coming off his body in waves less obvious to her mind.

"Likewise, Castile." She says, holding his mismatched gaze in her own with boldness, but not sauciness. She had spent too much time among the colts of Tephra to feel discomposed under the influence of his charm (whether he knew he was charming her or not). Yet when he speaks again, and that grin reaches his eyes, she can't help but notice that her heart beats a little faster.  

It wasn't every day she met polite, handsome strangers in the woods. 

"I've just come to live in Hyaline, and I was out for a walk to learn more about my new home. I guess I have gone too far." She lightly laughs, as she answers truthfully. She had never been a wanderer before, like her mother and twin, but something about the icy river had begged her to follow it from its heart in Hyaline to... here.

"How about you?"

you are my sunshine

@[Castile]
    Solghostdoll2

Messages In This Thread
    where the stolen roses grow - castile - by Solace - 10-30-2017, 06:03 PM
    RE: where the stolen roses grow - castile - by Solace - 11-04-2017, 03:41 PM