• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

where the stolen roses grow - castile

Solace

I outgrew it.
    Castile's mannerisms are casual, almost nonchalant, but his gaze is intense (passionate?), and her words seem to catch in her throat. Her small hooves feel heavy, rooted, and Solace wonders if he has cast a strange spell over her. His mismatched eyes dance across the painted pattern of her skin like no ones ever had before, but she can't find it in herself to be offended. 

He is speaking again, but his wandering gaze is where her thoughts are truly focused.

There, again, those eyes caress her ivory skin. She can sense each place they rest as if he ran his muzzle lightly over her winter coat, and she suddenly understands the roiling feelings which are coursing through her.
    She likes him... and maybe he likes her.

With this delayed realization, her skin prickles and she truly is warm - too warm.

"Tephra," she blurts, it's a question with an easy answer. "I lived there with my family, I was born there." For a moment her pink lips press together as she tries to decide if he really cares about what she has to say, but seeing a question still lingering in his look, she continues.  "The three of them left, to travel outside of Beqanna, and I didn't want to leave home." She smiles at the irony now, momentarily distracted from their liaison by thoughts of her beloved family, her cerulean gaze drifting towards the river. "But I guess I ended up leaving too, in my own way."

His breath swirls visibly in a white mist around them as he exhales, and she decided to try and break the spell he has cast over her. She reaches out her muzzle to gently nip his shoulder, the way she had taunted her brother hundreds of times, but her mouth never meets his skin. Just before contact, she arches her golden neck and shys several steps towards the river.  With a snap of her blue-tinted tail, she looks back over her shoulder at him with a smile that is more innocent than she would have liked it to be. 

"Maybe you can show me Loess sometime, I've never been." Alabaster toes dip into the icy water before she halts and looks across the river towards his home.

"But don't get your hopes up, you cant recruit me -  I'm never going to outgrow Hyaline." Her tone is playful, but underneath that, there is a hint of pride. 

you are my sunshine

@[Castile]
    Solghostdoll2

Messages In This Thread
    where the stolen roses grow - castile - by Solace - 10-30-2017, 06:03 PM
    RE: where the stolen roses grow - castile - by Solace - 11-20-2017, 04:34 PM