• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

~.Arcus.~ - x
    Horse's Full Name: Arcus
    Breed: Lusitano
    Color: Champagne Palomino Pearl with minimal splash and natural green eyes (caused by dilution genes). Rainbow colour changing mane and tail. (see Quest)
    Genetic Color Code: ee/CR PRL/CH CH/nSpl
    Genetic Traits: Horn (In the rules it says 'new' players can join a horse with a trait. I'm not new but I've never joined a horse with a trait, so I wasn't sure if I could use this or not?
    Non-Genetic Traits: Rainbow Mimicry - the ability to transform into a rainbow and use its properties (travelling at the speed of light, being intangible) [Ok'd by the Hero Rebel Fairy here: http://beqanna.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=16703&page=2 ]
    Player Out of Character Name: Octavia

{ ARCUS }
    @[Octavia] The new player trait really is for new players. Since you've been on the game for a while, you aren't eligible. Before I update this into the database, I just want to make sure this doesn't change any of your other details?

Thanks!
    @[Kyra] details remain the same, thank you!  Big Grin