• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Take what the water gave me; Heda, Ivar

-Oh my love, don't forsake me; Take what the water gave me-

She’s been to places Ivar might never see with his own eyes. The gentle murmur of his initial question, followed in turn by the glint of a knowing stare, turns Circinae’s viridian head slowly - though she does not match his jab with equal humor. “Come there as I’ve come here, and find out for yourself.” She says instead, choosing now to flash a brilliant grin in spite of earlier hesitation.

No; Circinae won’t shift, or choose to divulge in the smells that linger over his odd scales (so much like Amet, yet so different) because unlike Ivar, she never feels threatened in unknown company. There’s too much strength in the arm that juts from the fist of her power: Jah-Lilah, Canaan, Gryffen, Amet … she’s built a repertoire of justice around herself, a literal chain of support who would slaver at the mouth for an opportunity to avenge any wrongdoing against her.

No; Ivar and his questions don’t bother her. In fact, the opposite proves to be true in that they invigorate her. She’s refreshed to be met with such authority and finds herself at odds with the idea that this stallion elicits both respect and distaste from her. He reminds her of Gryffen, in a roundabout way. “Oh, is it like that?” She asks amusedly, ears and attention perking at his offer of help, “I was of the mind that I could help you, not the other way around.” She laughs.

“Perhaps we could walk and talk?” She suggests, relaxing once more as she waits for an invitation. “I’ve yet to really see Loess, it seems to be an off-limits sort of place these days, wouldn’t you agree?”

Circinae

@[Ivar]

Messages In This Thread
    Take what the water gave me; Heda, Ivar - by Circinae - 10-31-2017, 11:17 AM
    RE: Take what the water gave me; Heda, Ivar - by Circinae - 11-04-2017, 12:45 PM
    RE: Take what the water gave me; Heda, Ivar - by Circinae - 11-04-2017, 02:48 PM
    RE: Take what the water gave me; Heda, Ivar - by Circinae - 11-04-2017, 04:14 PM
    RE: Take what the water gave me; Heda, Ivar - by Circinae - 11-07-2017, 04:54 PM