• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Take what the water gave me; Heda, Ivar

I V A R
    i'll use you as a makeshift gauge of how much to give and how much to take
    Ivar’s memories of the wraith’s visit to Loess do not inspire the same sort of raucous amusement as it seems to elicit in green Circinae, but the scaled stallion remains quiet, only the slight pressing of his pale lips serving as an indication of his reaction. She adds that she can hear him despite her lack of response, and Ivar’s head tilts a bit to the side. Can she really though? She says she’s come to help, but refused an introduction, and while Ivar is doing very well in his role of welcoming host, there is no requirement that he continue.

Whatever he had expected her to say, it is clear from the surprise on his white face that what she does say is not a match.

She speaks of Heda’s past, of the Taiga’s past. His brow furrows – Heda was not the only one to lose someone to the faeries – but that is all. Ivar’s interest in reperations of any sort is minimal (he prefers immediate gratification) but he knows that the navy winged mare has a far deeper font of emotion than Ivar. Perhaps she feels some need to mend whatever it is that Circinae from possibly-not-Hyaline has to say.

Her boldness in claiming that Heda has been lost since her father’s disappearance is met with nothing more than a blink. Have they had many conversations in the after math of Taiga’s fall, his Heda and this Circinae? Have they had any at all? Ivar has never minded the buckskin’s present state of mind; she is desperate for love and affection and Ivar has been more than happy to supply it. The prospect of the balance being upset is slightly concerning, but that is a worry for another time.

He can always win Heda back, after all. She belongs to him.

“You’ll probably find her by that bluff,” he finally says, gesturing to a limestone precipice that seems to almost glow in the bright winter sun. “She’s been spending more time there since she stepped down.” The tobiano assumes that this green mare knows that Heda is queen here, but he does not elaborate further on the matter of rulers. He is standing in front of her, after all, a bold and brawny stallion dallying with a mare known to be sweet and kind and simple.

Ivar is obviously in command now.

kelpie mimicry | dragon scales | tactile hypnosis

Messages In This Thread
    Take what the water gave me; Heda, Ivar - by Circinae - 10-31-2017, 11:17 AM
    RE: Take what the water gave me; Heda, Ivar - by Circinae - 11-04-2017, 12:45 PM
    RE: Take what the water gave me; Heda, Ivar - by Circinae - 11-04-2017, 02:48 PM
    RE: Take what the water gave me; Heda, Ivar - by Ivar - 11-04-2017, 03:20 PM
    RE: Take what the water gave me; Heda, Ivar - by Circinae - 11-04-2017, 04:14 PM
    RE: Take what the water gave me; Heda, Ivar - by Circinae - 11-07-2017, 04:54 PM