• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Kelpie mimicry
    So in reading the trait description in the database I have a couple questions:

1.  The three characteristics- are those limited to being expressed at one time of the choices listed -or you choose three listed and those are the only traits the horse will ever mimic?

2. Scales- is that like fish scales or like dragonscales(has same trait effects)?

User can use the abilities of a kelpie, including: breathing underwater, enhanced physical attraction, adhesive skin, scales, and elongated jaws or sharp teeth. (Character may have up to 3 characteristics)
    ~Actives~
    Deiti~Zain
    Escence/Eviction~Kreed
    -Semi Active-
    Kreation-AuroraElis-Demi
    1. you can pick up to 3, and those are the only kelpie traits the horse will mimic.

2. fish scales, as dragon scales is a separate and higher-spaced trait
    Perfect Smile Thanks.

Also I was under the impression Kelpies had fins in the water.  Is having a fish like tail -when in the water- something that could be considered with scales?  I know it really doesn't have any significant use so I was hoping that'd be ok

What I'm thinking is enhanced physical attraction, fish scales/tail(when in water), sharp teeth... Kind of a kelpie/mermaid vibe for Deiti

@[Cassi]
    ~Actives~
    Deiti~Zain
    Escence/Eviction~Kreed
    -Semi Active-
    Kreation-AuroraElis-Demi
    You are welcome to have a fish tail when it water, but it would be a separate attribute from scales, so you would have to choose one or the other (or remove one of the other attributes you picked)
    Ok cool.  And I meant just fish scales by the tail not whole body fish scales.

So I'd choose enhanced physical attraction, fish tail, sharp teeth Smile
    ~Actives~
    Deiti~Zain
    Escence/Eviction~Kreed
    -Semi Active-
    Kreation-AuroraElis-Demi