• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    B A D W O L F || HEDA
    Heda… It's time to spend more time together, show you what it’s like to be a true ruler. My terms are simple, if I win you are my captive for 1 BQ year starting the day you post in Sylva. Good behavior may allow you an early release. If I lose, you’re safe for 1 BQ year. Show me what you got.

RULES
    -Roleplay style
    -Traits allowed
    -Standard 3 attack posts
    -You go first

Gryffen Stats:
    Abstang Hybrid
    14.3 hh
    Cremello w/ red eyes
    Traits: Love Illusionist, Skeleton Physiology

Battle Stats:
    Strength: 4
    Speed: 5
    Agility: 1
    Intuition: 4
    Accuracy: 2
    (may not be accurate due to new skeleton trait, not sure how that works)

(Permission was granted to challenge Heda)
    I guess since Heda stepped down and went away this challenge is terminated. Just a heads up, I was given permission to challenge for Heda only to take her captive, not take her kingdom and it was suppose to be a fun twist to make Ivar choose between his ladies and have Gryffen play with a ruler he doesn't like for IC drama.
    Active
    Obscene || Fyr || Ciri
    Semi-Active
    Link || Bardot || Vindictive || Stendarr
    On Pause
    Ledger|| No Crosses Count || Joplin || Gryffen