• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  All that shimmers in this world is sure to fade away again [Offspring]

tantalize

I’ll have a reason good enough

I’ll believe in you and trust

On the day you finally see that the way you treated me

Was a far cry from love

The trip back to Tephra is long and silent. She is too wrapped up in her own pain, her own turmoil, to speak. To relinquish her horrors, doubts, and anger, instead they are wrapped close to her shattered heart like a burning blanket. He had left her. With scorn and disdain in his blazing gaze, leaving her to a torturous fate. Only to return at the cusp of being raped by her own brother.

Her throat is dry, tongue bitter with bile that still threatens to spill. Her nauseous stomach refuses to settle as the adrenaline fades and the pain in her back holds all her attention. Her wings stay stretched awkwardly after being pinned so tightly, feathers ruffled and bloody. Jaguar spots mixed with crimson and russet. Her hooves are heavy, steps slow with the weight of the “party” on her shoulders. Her own brother had finally succumbed to a true monster. There was no compassion remaining. There was no care, no heart. He had tasted her like a lover and the revulsion spreads until she must stop and be sick.

They aren’t far from the ashland border. Part of her wants to return to Nerine but betrayal lingers there as well. Nobody had come to help her, nobody seemed to have noticed she was gone. Nerine had not been safe, Gryffen’s lackey had come for her anyways with nobody to stop her. But would it be better to stay here, was she even safe here? Besides…. He had betrayed her.

He had left her to suffer such a fate.

She was aware of how his fire had died at her command. That something… something within him had calmed at her words. That he had come back for her after all. That he had burned a kingdom… For her. Why hadn’t he done that to begin with?

Her anger becomes unbridled, mixed with the physical pain. Lashing out at him as she turns on him suddenly. Golden eyes glistening but there are no tears, not now. Not after she had been weak before… Perhaps that had been her first mistake. ”Why?” Demanding snarls from her dark lips. ”Why did you come back?”

She hasn’t forgotten about what was stirring within her, what the soothsayer had told her during the commotion of her captivity. That’s where true fear stirs for she had never been a good mother. Having failed the three girls before…. What would make this one any different? Surely she would fail again. What a cruel world this is, to start to love a man and finding out your pregnant with his child… only to be abandoned by him to a fate worse then death.

@[Offspring]
    You're looking at an absolute zero;
    I'm not the devil but I won't be your hero.
      The silence is deafening.

The tension in the air is heavy, and she is aching, bruised and bleeding – her movements no longer effortless or graceful. There is a soft ache in his own chest, yearning to urge her to stop, to breathe and take a moment, but she is tireless despite her anguish and she does not pause except to empty the contents of her stomach when the darkness gleaming in her golden gaze is seemingly too much to bear. 

She had been bound when he found her, tied up and put on display with the scent of her desire permeating the stillness of the woodland air – intermingling with the stench of sweat and blood of so many others; he cannot know what torture and torment she had been forced to endure. He can only see the way the memory of it ravages her, ravenously feasting on her insecurities, her anxiety festering into a gaping, open wound.

His uncertainty is quieted by the sight of the volcano looming in the distance – thick plumes of smoke pooling from the crest, encasing the quiet island in a familiar haze, while the roiling sea caresses the shoreline, raking over sand and rhyolite alike.

His crimson gaze averts away from the island, searching the terse, hardened plane of her feminine features, parting the darkness of his mouth to speak – when her own teeth are suddenly bared, lips peeled back as she lashes out toward him. He does not shy away from her ferocity, and her teeth strike at the thick column of his neck, harsh and bruising – plucking at the skin as a small trickling of blood is brought to the surface.

Ears pinned to the base of his skull, the darkness of his smoldering gaze bores into her own, searching through the anger, the agony, the shame – perplexed; bewildered. 

Why? she asks of him, but he is quiet.

Why did you come back? she demands of him, and he does not know what to say.

”What do you mean?” he breathes finally, his voice rough from the smoke and the ash that had filled his lungs – the fire is his, the fire is a part of him, but he can still feel the way the dust and residue of his destruction clutches to the alveoli of his lungs. ”What are you talking about? Come back? – Tantalize, I’ve never even been to Sylva before.”
    OFFSPRING
    another zealot with the weight of the fucking world.

tantalize

She says she's ashamed

And can she take me for awhile

Can I be a friend

We'll forget the past

There had rarely been moments when she allowed herself the comfort of another to support her. Her weaknesses, her flaws, they were her burdens to bare alone. Always. There had never been another she could count on, to strip away her insecurities and lay them bruised and naked for another to see. There had never been that kind of trust with anyone. She had only herself, always.

Until he came along. For a moment, a flicker, when she had been raw and sobbing against his broad puckered chest…. When the weight of a century seemed to finally fall away and her lungs were no longer filled with ash…

That feels like a lifetime ago. He had turned from her with disgust and revulsion written all over his face. Had left her to the wolves to play with as they pleased. She had allowed his fire to scorch her, to run rampant through her body. She had thought himself a savior, she had thought herself saved. Perhaps she had been wrong… Again.

She hadn’t meant to lash out at him, not physically. And yet she does, striking at him like a snake and instantly feeling worse when she’s met with quiet surprise and blood. Her insides are curling, squeezing, crushing. She feels dirty, just as dirty as that day when Lion had made her realize she wasn’t invincible. Soiled, her soul as black as tarmac.

His bewilderment makes her angrier but at the same time, there’s a small seed of doubt. She remembers now, as his gravelly voice claims to have never have been there. How Offspring had implied that her story had only been a means to reel him in and deceive him. But…. She had never truly shared her story. Not completely. The way he had said it… It was as if he knew every sordid detail when she had only given a name and a bare glance of what had happened. Perhaps she was only looking for an excuse to believe him, to make the reality feel more like a bad dream.

”As if I don’t remember…Have at it, isn’t that what you said? You left me there.” She recoils from him, her smoldering anger glowing hot on her tongue as she spits out the words. Unable to look him in the eye. Unable to keep her own fire and brimstone self from rising within the fanning flames of her rage as her body tightens and clenches with emotion. Spots ripple above muscled skin, bits of dried clotted blood flaking and floating from her fur. ”What was the point?” Only a tinge of her hurt barely detectable beneath the layer of seething words.

Pulling into herself, her muzzle to her chest. Shaking the remains of the herbs and flowers that mockingly remain tangled in her long ebony locks. Hiding her gaze as she mutters to herself, ”We will be fine on our own.”

@[Offspring]
      He does not know what to say, or what to do.

She is recoiling from his touch, no longer the scalding, blistering inferno it had been, and quietly, he withdraws, tucking his chin closer to his chest as the darkness of his crimson gaze studies her. The tension of her rigid posture and tightened muscle do not go unnoticed, and quietly, he traces the lithe shape of her body with his eyes – the gentle ridges and curves, the dried blood and glistening, open wounds, and softly, the anger within him is flickering. The ember remains, though he is forced to swallow it, to subdue the fire that yearned to reach the surface of his marred flesh to make itself known.

She had seen what he is capable of, and it was not only her safety on his mind when he had set fire to the thicket that she had become bound by with dry and brittle vine – the ferocity of his protective impulse had been unmistakable; his heart cared for her more than he ever hoped it could (and thought of it is unnerving, causing him to shift uncomfortably before her). There is a moment of regret shining in her dark, amber-lit gaze, but it is fleeting, and soon she is rife with fury once more, lashing out at him verbally, further weaving a web of perplexity within his mind.

”I would never say that,” he murmurs, the ridge of his brow furrowed as the fluttering ember inside of his chest manages to reach the depth of his eyes, boring red as his cheek is tilted and his head is lowered, seeking to catch her averted gaze, to insist that she look at him. ”I never would have left you, Tantalize, not bound and left to –“ but he cannot say it; she is trembling and he cannot bring himself to speak of the sinister and insidious display that had been made of her.

His anger simmers, still.

But there would be time for his anger later –

She is quivering with rage, but she is broken, frightened, and embarrassed, and he presses closer to her as the broadness of his chest touches her dappled shoulder, while the thick girth of his neck drapes over her own, drawing her closer to him – tightly to him. His cheek brushes along the tangle of her tresses, ignoring the bramble and briar entangled within the ringlets, feeling her rapid and thrumming pulse against his throat.

We will be fine on our own.

We.

”It was not me, Liz,” he murmurs huskily, his voice rough and ragged with emotion, the thought of her parted and touched and tortured against her will causing a knot to rise into his throat – the thought of their union, blossoming within her womb, while she shivered in terror and writhed in distress is unbearable. ”I do not know what sort of wicked magic he is capable of, but it was not me. I would not leave you - I promise you,” and softly, quietly, he draws his neck away from her own, as his lips press against her cheek. ”Can’t you see ..? I love you. I'm not going anywhere.”
    OFFSPRING

@[Tantalize]

tantalize

She says she's ashamed

Can I be a friend

We'll forget the past

How badly she wants to believe him. ”I would never say that.” No, No you wouldn’t. I thought you wouldn’t. Even now she can remember the disdain reflected in the dark depths of flickering crimson. The same crimson that looks at her with bewilderment, a dark and stormy gaze that hints at the fire beneath his flesh and furrows a dark brow as he broods over her. How handsome his face is, contorted like that. How she fights between the urge to soften beneath that worry even as her outrage returns.

Flicking her gaze away, to anything but him, only to have it reluctantly lured back to those smoldering embers. ”I never would have left..” And now she is the confused one. She saw him, she knew she had. It had been him… He had been there. Or maybe it had been a trick. It felt so real but now she starts to doubt herself. Doubt everything. Him, Them, Nerine. The world. ”Then who was it Offspring? Who waltzed up to me looking just like you?” She snaps but she is growing tired. Tired of everything that had happened. Tired of being a pawn in someone else’s game. Her words lack the sharpness, the biting sting.

She can see the way his muscles quiver when he tries to speak of it, the fire that had drawn her. The anger that pulses beneath the broad ravaged plain of his chest. It’s barely there, sizzling smoke, and she can’t help the involuntary reflex to move closer to him, to the flames. That cleansing burn, addicted. She needs it. She needs him.

No, she can’t. Trying to recoil back into herself but then… Then he is there. Pulling her close as his thick neck drapes protectively over her slender one. His touch singes but she melts into him, pressing her face into the broadness of his neck. Burrowing herself into the heat of his scent, like sage, breathing him in deeply and exhaling everything bad. Unable to stop the reaction her heart has when he is so close, pressed against her like this. The shortness of breath, the quickened pulse that thrums heavily with her need for him.

Muttering her secret into his fur, meant to be said with anger but that’s fading… Fading… She doubts he even heard.

”Gryffen has no powers…” She whispers, eyes closed as he huskily murmurs in her ear. As she cuts the terror of the night to pieces and feeds them to his growing flames. ”I would not leave you…” She is still tense, still tight beneath his touch. ”I love you.” Freezing, eyes snapping wide open. To find his face, almost challenging him. To see through his soul, to find his heart and inspect it for lies. ”Don’t say things you think I want to hear..” Hard words that are lost in the shakiness of her quickly exhaled breath. Trying so hard to keep the last remaining bricks of her wall around her. He’s knocking it down, kicking each brick away. Leaving her unprotected, vulnerable, exposed.

”I’m not going anywhere..” They had all said that. All of them. How would this be any different? Clenching her jaw against the threatening onslaught of tears. ”Don’t do this to me Offspring..” She hisses, even as she feels the slight pressure in her abdomen. The reminder of what she had wanted, what she had clung to. Even as she can no longer pull away from him, balancing precariously on the cusp of a big decision.

He already had her heart. He held it in his hands that moment he had reminded her of what she had been. The moment he had slipped inside her, the warm hearth of his fire raging through her darkness. The moment she had crumpled against his chest. She had been his. But she tries so hard to cling to her feelings, to control them and protect them from the pain that surely would come. Bit by bit they slip, as his muzzle traces along her jaw. ”Offspring…” Lost between a moan and a whisper as she loses hold of her resolve.

@[Offspring]
      ”I have seen much over my lifetime, and I know that you have as well,” he says quietly, remembering the way Michaelis and his shadow tendrils had danced dangerously close to him so long ago, while the heat of his skin burned, while magic coursed through his veins and through his, too, creating two born of their blood: Thana, and Isra. Little did he realize that his daughter, his own flesh and blood, had come to love the monstrous creature that had bound the one who held his heart, that she had come to love the fiend that had displayed her for the sexual and physical gratification of others. That she, Thana, his own flesh and blood, had taken Tantalize away into the night herself, bound by bramble and vines, offering her as if she held no value, no significance!

Oh, he had seen so much – and yet, he had seen so little.

He knew how wicked the world could be; how dangerously insidious and depraved it could be.
      If only he knew the depth of it.

”I was born with nothing but my immortality,” he murmurs against her skin, plucking a burr from the entanglement of her tresses, his voice thrumming against her dampened skin. ”but over time, I have .. been blessed, and I have been cursed. My immortality and my ice wielding, gone,” he breathes – a truth he did not often speak; he could feel in in his bones and see it as his youth is lost to him with each passing year. ”but in its place, fire, the vision of a dragon – and an exoskeleton of flame,” he pauses, ”there is no rhyme, and no reason -  how can we say what he does and does not have?”

All the while, he is embracing her, obsidian pressed against the dappled rust of her own, feeling her heartbeat hum to life – hammering inside of her chest, as she so often made his own do. He does not want to let her go; he could remain still for many hours and let the wayward sun fall far beyond the distant horizon, but the intensity of his confession is too much – and her gaze is boring into his own, searching for an answer, searching for the truth she yearned to know.

”I am speaking truth,” he murmurs huskily, pressing closer again as his mouth brushes across her cheek, and then her jaw, feeling her pulse thrum against his whiskered lips, refusing her the opportunity to draw away from him. ”I have loved only three in my lifetime,” Kera, Isle - but it is her, it is Tantalize that has drawn his tired and weary heart out of the shallow grave in which it had been buried, with her deep and wild spirit, her sharp wit and sharper tongue – he loved her more with each passing moment, and it can be seen clearly in the way the fire is burning within his gaze, seeking hers. ”and I love you, and I love the son or daughter inside of you, I love what you are – I love who you are.”

He is quiet, then, for a moment, tracing her jaw, feeling her tremble beneath his tongue – the breathlessness of a moan, caught between her raging, fearful heart and her desire for him to covet her, to protect her broken heart. To mend it, to keep it. His lips press against hers, catching her in a longing, pressing kiss, the falling sun forgotten, and the distant, churning ocean and rumbling volcano forgotten.

When he does part, his cheek pressed against her own, he murmurs against the crease of her jaw, ”I am tired, Tantalize,” he sighs softly, as the heat of his breathe brushes beneath her tresses draped across the column of her neck. ”I am so tired, and I want nothing more than to put an end to all of it and settle down in a way I never have before,” (Tephra, left in the care of another – no longer a King, no longer an Overseer) ”I want us .. I want you. I love you, and if I have to say it a thousand times, a million times - if I have to say it each morning you wake, each evening you rest, I will.”
    OFFSPRING

@[Tantalize]

tantalize

She says she's ashamed

Can I be a friend

We'll forget the past

Breath by breath, her anger fades. As his logic and reason are pressed with dark lips to her damp skin. The thought of Gryffen harnessing such magic makes her shiver despite the sweltering heat that protrudes from his skin. However she isn’t given much time to dwell on such unhappy thoughts. Not with the way he is wound against her, the way he makes everything else fade away.

She could be pressed to him like this for all eternity and she could find happiness. But would she, could she, allow herself to find it in him? Searching the hard ridges of his tired face (and she knows his burden, knows the way it drains and suckles and feeds from his life-force) and she can find no hint of deceit in his words. His declarations of love crash over her like the strong ocean waves, over and over. How can she not drown in them? His love for her, their child, their family.

”And I have loved three in my lifetime.” She finally responds, her golden eyes holding his mesmerizing crimson. Slaide, the boy of stone who had first made her crumble with weakness. Then Lion, who had swept happiness from beneath her feet and torn her life apart. But nothing had ever compared to the way Offspring had made her feel. The way he had brought her to life. The way she found her strength in him, in the fire that he had once loathed so much. An equal. A partner. Someone who wanted to take nothing from her, that simply wanted to be with her. ”I thought myself unworthy of happy endings.” She whispers as she scans his face, emotion welling within rich golden pools that threaten to lose themselves in him forever. ”You frighten me Offspring.” Her throat constricting as her chest tightens with the weight of her confession. The stinging wound along her back long forgotten, lost in the turmoil of the storm between them. ”I’ve lost everyone I’ve ever cared about. Everyone. To lose you would be death itself.”

His lips trail along her cheek and she teeters on the brink. Just for a moment. Before falling precariously into the unknown. ”I love you. In all my lifetime I’ve never loved anything… Anyone.. As I’ve come to love you. My whole life I’ve waited.. For you.” Her whole world resting in those exhaled words before his lips are pressed to her own and she succumbs to his desire, to her desire. The pent up longing and frustration as she greedily takes his mouth to her own.  Every word is true, every single moment and decision in her life had built her to this moment. To be with the one she had always been meant for. The one her soul was tied to. And it’s him. With his simmering beautiful rage, his brooding but protective heart. He thinks himself old and washed up but in her eyes…. In her eyes he is dashing and charming and his age falls away with every husky laugh and impish smile he gives her.

Her lips sweep beneath the dark circles of his eye, knowing what was coming before he even said it. ”I grew sick of politics a long time ago. Whenever you are ready, so am I.” She pauses, curling beneath his thick neck to press along his broad shoulder, resting her head just under the crook of his jaw. ”Whatever you decide, I support you.” As much as she misses the cloudy cliffs of Nerine and the deep blue ocean she had found solace in, her heart was here with him. Wherever he would go, she would be at his side. Loyal to a fault but only he had ever been deserving of it.

”You have me Offspring.” She murmurs into his throat, pressing a kiss to his sweltering skin. With each fierce passionate word, she cannot hold back from him anymore. ”Promise me you will. Every morning. Every night. “ Her mouth to his, drawing him to her and allowing her flawed and cracked heart to glow with the warmth of his light and love. ”You’re my happy ending.” Whispered against his lips as she peers into the warmth of his red. It’s you. It’s always been you.

@[Offspring]
      The animosity and trepidation seemingly melt away from her hardened, but deeply feminine features, but he is unwavering and steadfast in the truth that has fallen from his lips. Even if her apprehension has faded, while her callous and fiercely guarded heart is warmed by the heat of his fervent, affectionate touch, or by the tenderness of his confession murmured softly against her skin, he would never tire of chasing the darkness away from her vivid, burning amber gaze. The golden flecks bore into his own, a deep and sordid crimson staring back, and he can feel her seeping into the very depth of his soul – seeing the broken, fragmented pieces of his own weary heart, splintered by the unkind wrath of time, of loss, of devastation, just as hers had been.

The jagged, uneven pieces of her own heart seemingly meld into his own, and the breath that is exhaled softly along the gentle curve of her cheek is from a heart that is whole - a wholeness he has never known; a fullness he has never felt before. Where anger and suffering once wrought away the softness of her gaze, he can see beyond it – breaking away, piece by piece, she is exposed to him, vulnerable and bare and there is a deep, unflinching desire to covet her, to protect her with promise and with intent, but time has taught him how feeble and inadequate spoken word can be. A spoken promise is meant to be broken, and he cannot promise that he will not cause her heart anguish, that he will be all that she has been longing for all of the time –

But within the warmth of his breath mingling with her own as his whiskered lips brush hers, within the heat of his insistent, zealous kiss, there is a promise woven not with his voice, but with his presence. A vow to stand beside her, to guard her from whatever harm may come for her, to desire her and to remind her of it each moment that he can. Her own confession stirs the same flickering ember within his chest to grow, to blossom, spreading with the ferocity of wildfire through his body, though he suppresses it from emerging to the surface of his skin, where its darkness is marred with puckered, pink scars of old.

The anger, and the ire is forgotten. Instead, he is filled with desire for her, yearning to caress every intimate part of her, to cause her to writhe against his touch as he breathes his need for her into the entanglement of her long, knotted tresses. It is not long before the fire has reached his eyes, burning a deep and simmering scarlet, boring into hers with an effervescent, blistering longing as her soft and parted lips caress the plane of his cheek, where scarring lay over one eye, where his own crimped forelock lay across the broadness of his masculine face.

A shiver traverses the length of his spine, and with a deep and slow intake of breath, he is quieted – if only for a moment, focusing on the gentle hum of her voice reverberating through muscle and bone where her lips trail along the hard lines and ridges of his jaw and throat. His pulse has quickened, as his arousal has already begun to pool within his loin, stirring his desire for her with a fullness that he does not try to conceal from her. The way her voice quivers with emotion and raw, sensual need is enough to make him uneasy and restless, wanting to press his mouth into the crease of her hip, within the heat of her loin to rouse the deepest and most intimate part of her into ecstasy –

But he does not, pausing instead to seek her gaze as her soft and beautiful lips part to murmur to him that she is his, just as he is hers, and breathlessly he is left wondering if she can feel his heartbeat thrumming harder and faster as her gentle kiss touches the sensitive crook of his neck. A knot of emotion rises into the confinement of his throat as she professes she would follow him to whatever end;a vow she could never know the gravity of. He had spent so much of his time, so much of his life alone, isolated and even when his heart had known love, it had only known it in part. There were always conditions; clauses that kept him lonesome. She never loved him for every piece of him, for every flaw he inevitably had, for his fierce dedication to serving others - she had resented him for it all; she had come to harbor anger and envy in her heart (had she ever loved him at all?)

To have Tantalize by his side come whatever may and whatever he may choose is the only vow he could ever desire from her.

”I promise that I will,” he breathes, but it is a promise that he is certain he can keep – his love for her is endless, as tireless as the ravenous sea, as tumultuous as a summer storm. He would tell her every dawn, every dusk – ”and you are my happy ending.”

Her lips press against his mouth, and he deepens it with a fervor that can only speak of a fragment of the desire blistering inside of him, yearning to be set free, longing to take away the fear and humiliation of being put on display by her own flesh and blood – wanting her to think instead of him, of where his lips press harder, of where his teeth graze as blissful rapture blinds her with delight.

His mind is racing, thinking of the drying blood where she had been carved, dizzy with the scent of her need, mindful of the unborn life tucked away within her womb - selfish, he is to still want her, and though he can feel her desire growing with each soft, searching kiss, he cannot keep his worry at bay.

”You should rest; Tephra is just beyond the shoreline,” he murmurs softly across her cheek, though his lips brush along her jawline, kissing her throat and the tender column of her neck, while his desire only grows.
    OFFSPRING

@[Tantalize]

tantalize

In the middle of the night

In my dreams

I know I'm gonna be with you

So I'll take my time..

All the pieces fall into place. Every carved incision of his flesh (raised puckered flesh that she traces intimately with the softness of her mouth), every flash in his somber smoldering gaze, every whisky breath that falls along her skin as his kisses become deeper, filled with longing. It’s the final piece to the jigsaw puzzle of her life. That love, that desire, that partner she had craved in the long years of her life. Now he’s here, his body pressed to hers and how they seem to fit so perfectly against each other.

Whatever love she had felt before was a mere imitation to what lay before her now. In this stoic man who kept her steady in a raging sea. The buoy that helps her keep afloat even when her past threatens to drown her. It is still hard to wrap her head around him coming back for her (to wrap her head around Gryffen’s cruel treachery) but he was here. The flare in the flickering flames of the endless burning crimson, she can see his truths. It’s right there, reflecting in that scarlet gaze, his love for her burning into the golden pools of her own hooded eyes.

She is not some child like bride, some foolish girl who did not know the intimate workings of her own heart. Having held the shattered pieces in her hands over and over again, time and experience had shown her exactly what she wanted, what she needed. A man who would support her just as she would him, the mutual respect, to not shy away when the flames grew too hot. When the tempers would flare, when the world seemed pressed against them. No, her loyalty had always been her weak spot when aligned to the wrong soul. It was all or nothing, now or never. Now that he has it, it would take mountains moving to shake her resolve for him.

Slaide had been cold against her heat. Once that had excited her, foolish girl, as if a man of stone could be broken by fire. As if it could give her back the warmth it so selfishly took from her. And then…. Then Lion. And how he had pulled the wool over her eyes. Carrying the crown of his kingdom much like she had, she had thought them equal. Had thought she had found that loyal love and compassion in him. Only to be knocked to the ground by his ram’s horns, to be humiliated and shaken to her very core.

This man, this man before her, who knew that weight and burden. Who had experienced his own heartbreaks, had experienced his own versions of betrayal and broken loyalty. It only made sense, that they had found each other in the dark. That the coals within their souls, so close to burning out, found a kindred spirit to stoke the hearth within them each. To reignite those flames that had been so carelessly left unattended.

Her heart is frantic in her chest, beating wildly against the confinement of it’s cage. Her pulse runs hot beneath his wandering touch and the soft breathy moans that fall from her gasping mouth are unbridled. Pressing herself to him wantonly, the trickling blood and stinging pain of her back forgotten in the blur of her ardent desire. Of the way she burns for him down below, as the place between her thighs aches with the memories of where his tongue had once released her from her sins. How he had reminded her of what she had been named after, of the power that had simply needed to be unearthed beneath the decaying soil of her pain.

How long had she been alone, forgotten? She will not waste another day with what if’s. Will not let another minute escape without getting what she wants, what she needs. His kiss is deep and she happily gives into it, the soft purring of her approval vibrating between their smiling lips. How can she not think of only him when he stokes her desire so? The best way to remove the stain of Gryffen’s touch is by submitting to the cleansing fire within him. As he had done before. Their kisses leave them both breathless and her long lashes can’t cover the coy look she gives him as he pulls back, as he tries to be “reasonable”. It’s too late for that. ”Always the gentleman.” She laughs softly as his lips still travel the tender flesh of her neck, finding her secret spot just below her ear where she visibly shivers with delight.

”I don’t think I can sleep, perhaps if you gave me something to help tire me out.” She whispers seductively into the crook of his neck, her teeth trailing playfully down his neck. Her muzzle nuzzling against his shoulder as she circles around him, forcing her backside beneath his mouth. Avoiding the bloody spot where her skin had been flayed, instead moving further until his chin rests on her haunches, flicking her tail tantalizingly against his cheek. Snapping it against his chest. All the while her mouth is hungrily plucking the dark skin and silvery scars along his barrel. Moving further, seeing the way her touch makes him harden. He cannot hide it, he wouldn’t anyways, and she can only remember the way he had surprised her that first time. The way he had made her melt, the memory alone makes her moan softly as the ache within her deepens.

Gently, almost hesitantly, drawing out the moment that her lips runs lower beneath his stomach. The way her breath barely brushes against the exposed part of him before she dares, dares, to place a kiss upon it. To place several kisses there as she flicks her tail again, giving him a hint of how much she wants him. How badly she needs him. He should consider himself lucky, not everyone got such special attention as she had given him. Pulling her muzzle back, laughing teasingly as her teeth nip at the crease of his hip. ”Still want to take a nap?” All innocent doe eyes as she tosses her head back to look at him, seduction in her smile.

Are you ready for it?

@[Offspring]
      The wonder of her soft and gentle kiss across his own whiskered lips is enough to intoxicate him, rendering him breathless and heady with a strong, pulsating arousal stirring beneath the swell of his barrel. Slowly, carefully, her mouth caresses the strong line of his jawbone, as the warmth of her breath awakens his need to covet her, to feel her writhe beneath him and quiver around him with each methodical stroke. He is lost to the imagery of drawing her nearer, of chasing away the anguish of her open, gaping wound, of bringing forth gasping murmurs of delight and pleasure from the hearth of her chest where her wildly beating heart lay.

When she presses closer to him, he cannot keep the darkness of his mouth from stroking each inch of exposed skin with teeth and with warm breath, exhaled with the low grumbling of a growl in his tightening throat. Each fervent kiss causes him to pulsate, to throb, his growing desire for her evident in the way he flinches and twitches with each inadvertent caress – a pearl of lubrication surging from the tip and trailing down the length of his erection. He can hardly stand the stillness in between each soft but lurid kiss; virility and youth both course furiously through his veins with renewed vigor, his age forgotten with each elicited moan and charged movement.

Her lips finally press against his own, ardent and passionate, and a guttural groan is pulled from his chest, rumbling against the softness of her parted lips. He cannot keep from feeling lightheaded as he crosses the soft curve of her jaw to her throat, tracing the column of her neck with his lips and with his teeth, blunt but pressed gently against the tender skin. He can feel her laughter reverberate against his mouth, with a hitch to follow when his lips find an intimate place to send a shiver of delight down the curve of her spine to where her wet, aching folds await his caress. She refuses his feeble attempt to urge her to rest, to quiet the longing for her stirring within the pit of his stomach, pressing into the dark ridge of his shoulder as her lithe, feminine curves move seamlessly against the hardened muscle of his own.

His teeth gently part and press into the supple flesh of her spine, trailing down to her croup as she presses past him, encircling him slowly. Enticingly. The broad plane of his cheek caresses the roundness of her backside, where his lips find the feminine curve of her buttocks. All the while, the heat of her searching lips encounters the sensitive underside of his barrel, where scarring of old lay, where his arousal lay, tightened and throbbing with the sensation of her warm breath tracing its length. A low and guttural groan is pressed against the bend of her rump as her long and tousled tail brings him closer with the heady scent of her desire, and just when his muzzle is buried beneath, just when his lips find the most intimate part of her –

Liz, he breathes, awestruck and his erection twitches, hard and leaking with desire from the heat of her soft and subtle kiss, rousing a slumbering beast somewhere within. The fire within his gaze is heavy, no longer a flickering ember, but a blazing inferno. He does not laugh – he is beyond humor, though he is irresistibly attracted to the tantalizing lilt of her cadence and the humor within, wanting to hear more of it. Wanting to hear her crying out in ecstasy, thighs dampened with her need and with his seed, pleading for him to take her again, and again. And he would.

Still want to take a nap?

”No,” comes the rumbling growl, the single syllable caught within his throat – his lips finding her skin with urgency, tracing the dappling of each mark tracing the curve of her hipbone and down to the sensitive muscle of her thigh. Plucking gently at the delicate flesh, his teeth and lips press kiss after nip after gentle bite across the heat of her thigh, slowly trailing up to where she is parted for him. Glistening with desire where the flushed skin of her vulva lay parted, the plush velvet of his nose caresses her, enveloping him in the scent of her womanhood as she writhes beneath his touch.

Nostrils flaring, the heat of his breath is all that touches her desire, teasing the sensitive knot of her clitoris with his tongue – slow, deliberate, drawing out each gasp and moan of delight from the one who had so fiercely and so furiously taken his heart, folding into the depth of her cavern while he pulsates below, yearning to take her. Longing to covet her, to move inside of her rhythmically, stroke after stroke - not yet, not yet - and his lips find the hidden button to unravel her. She teased him, demure and coy in her feather-light caress of his manhood, pulling the darkness of his need and the intensity of his craving for her – but he cannot stop after the first hitch of breath; after the first lascivious moan.

He cannot (will not) stop until she is thrashing beneath the stroke of his wanting mouth, until she is unraveling from the heat of his lips encircling her trembling core, until she is spent and begging him to fill her.

To bring her to completion, again and again.
    OFFSPRING
    @[Tantalize]