• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  All that shimmers in this world is sure to fade away again [Offspring]

tantalize

In the middle of the night

In my dreams

I know I'm gonna be with you

So I'll take my time..

All the pieces fall into place. Every carved incision of his flesh (raised puckered flesh that she traces intimately with the softness of her mouth), every flash in his somber smoldering gaze, every whisky breath that falls along her skin as his kisses become deeper, filled with longing. It’s the final piece to the jigsaw puzzle of her life. That love, that desire, that partner she had craved in the long years of her life. Now he’s here, his body pressed to hers and how they seem to fit so perfectly against each other.

Whatever love she had felt before was a mere imitation to what lay before her now. In this stoic man who kept her steady in a raging sea. The buoy that helps her keep afloat even when her past threatens to drown her. It is still hard to wrap her head around him coming back for her (to wrap her head around Gryffen’s cruel treachery) but he was here. The flare in the flickering flames of the endless burning crimson, she can see his truths. It’s right there, reflecting in that scarlet gaze, his love for her burning into the golden pools of her own hooded eyes.

She is not some child like bride, some foolish girl who did not know the intimate workings of her own heart. Having held the shattered pieces in her hands over and over again, time and experience had shown her exactly what she wanted, what she needed. A man who would support her just as she would him, the mutual respect, to not shy away when the flames grew too hot. When the tempers would flare, when the world seemed pressed against them. No, her loyalty had always been her weak spot when aligned to the wrong soul. It was all or nothing, now or never. Now that he has it, it would take mountains moving to shake her resolve for him.

Slaide had been cold against her heat. Once that had excited her, foolish girl, as if a man of stone could be broken by fire. As if it could give her back the warmth it so selfishly took from her. And then…. Then Lion. And how he had pulled the wool over her eyes. Carrying the crown of his kingdom much like she had, she had thought them equal. Had thought she had found that loyal love and compassion in him. Only to be knocked to the ground by his ram’s horns, to be humiliated and shaken to her very core.

This man, this man before her, who knew that weight and burden. Who had experienced his own heartbreaks, had experienced his own versions of betrayal and broken loyalty. It only made sense, that they had found each other in the dark. That the coals within their souls, so close to burning out, found a kindred spirit to stoke the hearth within them each. To reignite those flames that had been so carelessly left unattended.

Her heart is frantic in her chest, beating wildly against the confinement of it’s cage. Her pulse runs hot beneath his wandering touch and the soft breathy moans that fall from her gasping mouth are unbridled. Pressing herself to him wantonly, the trickling blood and stinging pain of her back forgotten in the blur of her ardent desire. Of the way she burns for him down below, as the place between her thighs aches with the memories of where his tongue had once released her from her sins. How he had reminded her of what she had been named after, of the power that had simply needed to be unearthed beneath the decaying soil of her pain.

How long had she been alone, forgotten? She will not waste another day with what if’s. Will not let another minute escape without getting what she wants, what she needs. His kiss is deep and she happily gives into it, the soft purring of her approval vibrating between their smiling lips. How can she not think of only him when he stokes her desire so? The best way to remove the stain of Gryffen’s touch is by submitting to the cleansing fire within him. As he had done before. Their kisses leave them both breathless and her long lashes can’t cover the coy look she gives him as he pulls back, as he tries to be “reasonable”. It’s too late for that. ”Always the gentleman.” She laughs softly as his lips still travel the tender flesh of her neck, finding her secret spot just below her ear where she visibly shivers with delight.

”I don’t think I can sleep, perhaps if you gave me something to help tire me out.” She whispers seductively into the crook of his neck, her teeth trailing playfully down his neck. Her muzzle nuzzling against his shoulder as she circles around him, forcing her backside beneath his mouth. Avoiding the bloody spot where her skin had been flayed, instead moving further until his chin rests on her haunches, flicking her tail tantalizingly against his cheek. Snapping it against his chest. All the while her mouth is hungrily plucking the dark skin and silvery scars along his barrel. Moving further, seeing the way her touch makes him harden. He cannot hide it, he wouldn’t anyways, and she can only remember the way he had surprised her that first time. The way he had made her melt, the memory alone makes her moan softly as the ache within her deepens.

Gently, almost hesitantly, drawing out the moment that her lips runs lower beneath his stomach. The way her breath barely brushes against the exposed part of him before she dares, dares, to place a kiss upon it. To place several kisses there as she flicks her tail again, giving him a hint of how much she wants him. How badly she needs him. He should consider himself lucky, not everyone got such special attention as she had given him. Pulling her muzzle back, laughing teasingly as her teeth nip at the crease of his hip. ”Still want to take a nap?” All innocent doe eyes as she tosses her head back to look at him, seduction in her smile.

Are you ready for it?

@[Offspring]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: All that shimmers in this world is sure to fade away again [Offspring] - by Tantalize - 11-10-2017, 02:42 AM