• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Poll: What gift price range are you most comfortable with?
    You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
    $15 or LESS
    36.36%
    4 36.36%
    $15-$25
    54.55%
    6 54.55%
    $25-$35
    9.09%
    1 9.09%
    $35-$50
    0%
    0 0%
    Total 11 vote(s) 100%
    * You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Secret Santa 2017
    Star 
    [Image: fngv1d.jpg]

Season's Greetings Party People!

The holiday season is upon us, and in honor of that, I figured we could have some Real Life Fun.
    Regardless of your holiday background, gift giving (and getting!) is always fun.
    So to kick things off, if you are interested in participating please post your name here so we can get a head count of who all will be involved, and please vote on your preferred price range. Voting will close one week from today (Nov. 10th)

SS Registration will close in two weeks (Nov. 17th) to give all players maximum time to sort out and obtain their gift. Please PM me with your Wishlist and mailing address by that date. Secret Santas will be selected via Impartial Hat method, and PM'd with their relevant partner's information.

Please have your gifts chosen and mailed out by Dec. 15th. This gives 6 weeks to get things figured out! You are expected to cover the costs of your gift and its' shipping, but homemade gifts are encouraged totally great! Gift prices are a maximum, not a requirement.

If, for any reason, you are no longer able to participate, PLEASE PM me as soon as possible! That way I can assign your partner to someone new so they don't get left out in the cold for no reason.

Heart  On that note, let's have fun with our BQ family!!!  Heart

[Image: icqo2e.jpg]

In regards to internet safety, please do not apply if you are a minor (younger than 18). I'd like to think there are no creepers on here, but you never know, so better safe than sorry. Sorry  Undecided
    YESSS I am about this!
    I'm down Smile
    ~Actives~
    Kreation~Deiti~Zain
    AuroraElis~Demi
    -Semi Active-
    Me me me!  Heart

I'm in. Though def for the 15 or less because last time I never actually received my SS gift and I'm not sure my SS got the one I sent so I would rather it not be super expensive.
    I'm all for hand made and cheap as f. It's the thought that counts, me poor as sheet xD

So into SS though, can't wait to see who i get :p
    buy the ticket, take the ride.
    —  Hunter S. Thompson

snowphish, city, oleandar, wrena, kota, let, seasick
    chemdog, klaus, padmé, fenwe, claudia, mourna
    I am pretty much the queen of homemade (I have a million and 1 hobbies, most of which have several unfinished related projects), so I'm totally on board with you guys feeling like inexpensive and handmade is the way to go. We'll wait a couple more days and see how the poll finishes out though.
    <33 i'm down with whatever, just sayin, don't expect golden earrings if you get me...more like macaroni earrings! hahahaaaa
    buy the ticket, take the ride.
    —  Hunter S. Thompson

snowphish, city, oleandar, wrena, kota, let, seasick
    chemdog, klaus, padmé, fenwe, claudia, mourna
    Can we do a somewhat standard questionnaire for part of the wishlist? Like fav colors, colors people don't like, fav animal, fav candies, fav movies/shows/characters/list of things you like lol, fav of their own BQ characters and so on and so forth? Just to get people started I guess lol.
    Code:
    Optional Wishlist Questionnaire 

1. Favorite/Least Favorite Colors

2. Food Allergies or Aversions

3. Interests Outside BQ

4. Favorite BQ Horse

5. What Don't You Want

6. Short Personality Description

This does not have to be used, but if you're feeling stuck, it might help you with your wishlist. Thank you Devin for the idea <3 
    Please remember to have wishlist and mailing address submitted to me (via PM) by the midnight PST on the 16th. Partners will be drawn the 17th.