• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

How does it feel to be the enemy [Jah/Any]
    Jah-Lilah
    someday, we will foresee obstacles
    I believe the light that shines on you will shine on you forever.

Ciri had found her with some difficulty, Jah-Lilah is not surprised. Surely anyone in the land of Beqanna with common sense would know the red wytch had followed her green and gold lovers to the island territory and pass said information off to the dark female. However the journey is long and challenging, even to so great a warrior as the silver-eyed mare. My mare was relieved the girl had came to her, relieved her secrets had been told so the little Star could find her. My mare sighs and takes the inexperienced mare into her, holding her as tightly as her equine body would allow. Suddenly a realization dawns upon the daft witchy woman. Daughter-of-the-Stars has no idea that she carries within her the seed of the Dragon-King. Jah works to soothe the girl and calm her, lest she stress out the unborn growing inside her womb. 

In short work her mane becomes soaked with heartbroken tears, and all Jah can do is console and begin to lead the girl from the beach into the jungle. She walks with her until the girl nearly falls to her knees, and they rest. Suddenly words come spilling out of @[Ciri] uncontrollably as she recants the events that have unfolded. Jah-Lilah listens silently, only offering a nod of encouragement when needed. She hears about the disagreement she had with her mate, and then the tale of how she met another, a male Jah-Lilah is unfamiliar with. Ciri calls him "Castile", and Jah furrows her brow, contemplating. She then begins to describe a mare who sounds much too much like Dark-Moon for Jah to be comfortable. She narrows her eyes as she listens, nodding again. She finally speaks, voice low and steady. "I know the mare you speak of I think, Dark-Moon. She runs with a ghost of a stallion with eyes red like blood." Jah huffs, shaking herself angrily. 

The charcoal mare pulls from her suddenly, those silver eyes meeting Jah's emerald ones. She searches frantically, desperation and despair evident in her gaze. She is all but begging, everything has gone silent to the little star. Jah-Lilah knows the feeling, the loneliness, the confusion. Daughter-of-the-Stars needn't worry about these things, at least not while she's here on the Mare's Crest with Jah-Lilah. My wytch kisses her forehead, speaking in a hushed voice. "Of course, Daughter, of course you may stay. Perhaps a change of scenery and some adventures with this ol' wytch will help you find the answers you need. For now, put all that trouble aside and come with me, we'll find you something to ease the pain in your heart and in your mind. After that, I'll take you to the Wolf-of-the-Water, she'll know what to do from there." Standing up tall, she nudges the girl forward, and with a nip to her flank they are off into the jungle to sample the curiosities Jah-Lilah has in mind for the youth.

Although I can't guarantee there's nothing scary hiding under your bed. 

Messages In This Thread
    RE: How does it feel to be the enemy [Jah/Any] - by Jah-Lilah - 11-05-2017, 05:24 PM