• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

How does it feel to be the enemy [Jah/Any]

Ciri

Her mind is only half focused on the task at hand so it’s a rather blank look that meets Jah’s probing gaze and prodding question. Settle her down? She assumes she means to settle her turmoiled emotions and the thought seems appealing. Anything to make this ache in her heart go away, she would do anything to be the mare she had once been. Strong and certain, a fighter. Not this broken thing she had become.

However there is something in the way that the red mare stops in her tracks and gives her a very pointed look that makes her awaken slightly. The silver strands are sluggish as they swirl slowly in her eyes. Changes? Well her appetite sucked lately but all those cramping pains in her abdomen, the sudden aversion to the smell of wisteria… And she had been feeling fatter. Still her mind is reluctant to connect the dots, to accept the truth. Especially at this point in her life when everything was such a mess.

The last time her and Amet had made love had been in Sylva, at the party. She knew how babies were made but for some reason had never applied that logic to her own relationship. That the possibility of a child being created between them would actually happen. They were just children themselves... At least she was anyways. Trying to navigate this new world of love and feelings... She felt like a lost child half the time.

”I have been getting pains in my stomach…” She says slowly, hesitantly. ”I don’t understand…” She says thickly but the dread is growing as the lightbulb suddenly seems to brighten in her head. Oh…. No.

all of time and space, everywhere and anywhere, every star that ever was

@[Jah-Lilah]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: How does it feel to be the enemy [Jah/Any] - by Ciri - 11-09-2017, 03:30 PM